Thank you Pete and Eric for your work in the rules. Are you sure about the SSK not enhancing performance = shorter throws = shorter time to shift = faster overall times. Or, are you defining performance as "power gains that alter the power output in some fashion" vs. "additions that can enhance the car's ability to run a faster lap time in autocross"? If the former, then most of my questions are moot, if the latter, then my questions have merit -- or so I like to tell myself

Second, how are bilstein's not enhancing performance? They have higher rebound and compression abilities than stock shocks.

Third, your definition of "high-performance" pad is a bit obtuse. Are axxis ultimates considered high performance? They provide better bite and grip than stock mintek's. Heck, pretty much anything provides better bite and grip than stock mintek's.

I appreciate your work guys -- I just think there is some ambiguity here still. Then again, you know what I do, I'll pick apart every word if you want me to