Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Tool to help replace RTAB on '95 M3!!

Thread: Tool to help replace RTAB on '95 M3!!

Threaded View

Tool to help replace RTAB on '95 M3!!

With 120K on the origianal bushings, I am having all the important ones replaced with "Powerflex" street bushings. I'm told that without "The Tool" the RTAB could take as long as 10 m/h to complete. With the Tool,, about 3 m/h. Does anyone have this "Tool" and would you rent it to me?? I want to do the work second week in march..

Bill Collins
    Annapolis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	11  

Thread Information