Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Went To The Porsche AX At Bowie Last Weekend

Thread: (2010) Went To The Porsche AX At Bowie Last Weekend

(2010) Went To The Porsche AX At Bowie Last Weekend

And beat them all, I was on Star Specs. Only one driver was faster than me and that was James aka flohtingpoint in his Corolla on slicks.

It was not a bad course considering the venue. Here is a vid of 3 runs, my third being the fastest.

Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM59T7CULk

Good job, Joe, not to rain on your parade, but Lee Piccione won a Porsche event a few years ago in a Ford p/u!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Corolla on slicks.
    Ah man, I wish I could run slicks (some nice qualifying tires would be awesome). Most non-scca clubs frown upon bias ply tires and in SCCA, only prepared/modified classes can run them. I'm on V710's, which are still DOT radials, hence treadlines.

You did a hell of a job Joe, both you and Dunham were really getting after it!

Video of my run.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    And beat them all, I was on Star Specs. Only one driver was faster than me and that was James aka flohtingpoint in his Corolla on slicks.

It was not a bad course considering the venue. Here is a vid of 3 runs, my third being the fastest.

Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM59T7CULk

Good job guys. I wish I'd known about this one. It could have been more fun than cleaning the garage

I was in the mix for FTD in the morning but all the good guys were running in the afternoon. Still happy to see familiar names battling for supremacy, didn't matter to me who wound up getting it. But after seeing all the issues that Flohtingpoint had with his Corolla, this was a nice way for it to repay him for all the headaches he had to deal with over the summer.

The announcer's reaction at the end of my run makes this the highlight of my year:

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

LOL, I still think it's Bowie's way of telling me to go to a Baysox game.

That announcer was definitely all about you, no doubt about that.

BTW, results are posted on the porsche site. http://www.pcapotomac.org/

I would have gotten lost on that course...

Thanks for the videos guys.

that course makes me dizzy....

Didn't have a particularly good day at that PCA event, but I did an excellent job of clearing some of the gravel off the lower lot for you 4th heat guys .

I think I finished 6th or so...not bad for very worn R888's in cooler weather. Should have been faster though....

Thread Information