Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
End of the Month Comes Early

Thread: End of the Month Comes Early

Banned

End of the Month Comes Early

The local and state revenue agents were out in force on Rt 66 between Rt 28 and Rt 50 both east and west bound this afternoon between 230 to330pm.
    They have an unmarked dark green Tahoe. All it has is lights in the grill. Also be careful on 7100 right between Rt 29 and Rt 66 and Rt 29 both East and West bound right around 7100 interchange. Look like the revenuers have not had enough contact with the public this month. Also it is a short month and promotions depend on meeting and greeting the driving public.

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan
    The local and state revenue agents were out in force on Rt 66 between Rt 28 and Rt 50 both east and west bound this afternoon between 230 to330pm.
    They have an unmarked dark green Tahoe. All it has is lights in the grill. Also be careful on 7100 right between Rt 29 and Rt 66 and Rt 29 both East and West bound right around 7100 interchange. Look like the revenuers have not had enough contact with the public this month. Also it is a short month and promotions depend on meeting and greeting the driving public.
    I just saw MD State Police patrolling I-95 in an unmarked new black Pontiac GTO (not '05 new).

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan

Quite true. I frequently drove on Hwy 66 and near Route 29 and
    Route 28 areas I usually saw these cops there for years.
    1988 BMW 528e (over 300,000 miles)

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum
    I just saw MD State Police patrolling I-95 in an unmarked new black Pontiac GTO (not '05 new).

Alex
    I heard about that GTO patrol car. I guess they got rid of the Stang.

The craziest one I've seen was a black C4 Vette in Volusia County, FL like 10-15 years ago. It was later featured in Car and Driver-apparently it was confiscated from a drug runner and was put in use for that county's police force.

Thread Information