Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/09/2011 - 06/10/2011 - Marque Madness VI @ VIR - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 06/09/2011 - 06/10/2011 - Marque Madness VI @ VIR

Thank's Mr Woody as always

There are still openings for this event on the Full Course at VIR on Thursday-Friday, June 9-10. Details are here: http://www.gws-mbca.org/events/MarqueMadness2011.html

Registration on Motorsportreg.com
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Does anyone know how late arrivals are handled at VIR paddock suites?

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR View Post
    Does anyone know how late arrivals are handled at VIR paddock suites?
    I believe the gate is manned 24hrs/day. If not there is a phone number to call.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I think what Steven meant to add is that the security people at the track gate will have your lodging information and key. I think.
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I think what Steven meant to add is that the security people at the track gate will have your lodging information and key. I think.
    Yea. What he said.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thank you gentlemen, leaving after work from Baltimore will likely place some of us there very late on Wednesday

It looks like I'll be able to make it there by tomorrow morning I am very excited to have the chance to see so many old friends at one place.

Cheers,
    Fatih

Quote Originally Posted by FT View Post
    It looks like I'll be able to make it there by tomorrow morning I am very excited to have the chance to see so many old friends at one place.

Cheers,
    Good seeing you again.

I was the last out of the paddock.
    When swapping tires I thought my track pads where down to the backing plate so I replaced them with my streets. I didn't want to ruin my rotors.
    Turned out I had enough to get home, but diffidently not enough for another session.
    All 4 tires showing some cording. Time to call Paul.
    Took a shower and had dinner with Bob Hammond and some 2 MB guys at the Tavern then went home.

Thinking about 2 days with Track Daze followed by 2 days with Tarheel in August.
    Going to depend on tires.

Nice weekend despite the heat. Thanks Raf and Woody.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Great weekend as always , awsume instructors {thank's Mr Bob Hammond,Sunir Ghosal,Thomas........and all} learned a lot this time too. Finaly getting to meet most of the fantastic people who make these events possible. THANKS TO YOU ALL . Good time's on and off the track with you fellow drivers and spectators.
    I'll try to put up some vids off green and white groups on youtube.Links to follow.

Ps: If you read this Mr Bob H. can you send me the literature you wanted me to rear and send me your email so we can meet up at summit.
    Tommy
    Last edited by tommyboy; 06-11-2011 at 08:25 AM.

Superb event, I really liked the format, rain stayed away, lots of track time, it was well worth driving down the previous night.

Great seeing everyone too, loved the whole thing. Thank you for having me at the last moment.
    Fatih

It was a great event despite the oppressive heat. No incidents except for one car backing into another in the paddock. I want to thank chief instruct Rafael Garces for the great job, and the other NCC instructors that were able to work in these conditions: Bob Hammond, Doug Bonner, Fatih Seleker, Glen Speakman, Greg Lindsay, John Hartge, Neil Simon, Roy Morris, and Sunir Ghosal. Any I finally got to meet Tommyboy!
    Next year we might try to get dates that don't conflict with the Montreal GP.
    Woody

Had a great time this week with my favorite old NCC folks. I hope to see you guys again at Summit in August.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Next year we might try to get dates that don't conflict with the Montreal GP.
    Be nice if it could be before a weekend event and make it a 4 day for some.
    I wonder how many people might have come if MazdaDrivers hadn't cancelled?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

We've never had a real feel as to how many did Marque Madness because they would also do the Mazda event, or how many skipped Marque Madness because they could do the Madzda event on the Grand couse and not have to take a couple of days off from work.
    Woody

Thread Information