Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Trying to set up a social in Northern Baltimore county. It'll be a social/DIY

Thread: Trying to set up a social in Northern Baltimore county. It'll be a social/DIY

Trying to set up a social in Northern Baltimore county. It'll be a social/DIY

For those who are interested I'm trying to start a social/ DIY in the whitemarsh/Golden Ring area near my shop. This is for the baltimore area BMW owners who are here on the east side of baltimore and columbia is too far to drive.
    My shop is a full/self serv shop meaning we can fix your car or we can repair it for you. I am an X dealer STEP student who decided the dealer was a rip off and wanted none of it. Therefore I started my own shop and I allow customers to work on their own cars. Since I have so many BMW special tools (GT-1, Timing for M60, 62, 62-TU, 50, 52, 54) and all shop tools and some parts in stock.
    I'm offering to open this SATURDAY September 25, 2010 if I recieve enough RSVP's. I'm looking to recruit new BMW CCA members and do my part to spread the word and get more members! So if you need help with your project or even your daily driver, get in touch with me and let's set something up. See Baltimore-bimmer.com for location and a general statement of what we do here.

I live in Timonium but I'll come. I have to do an oil change and I need to have a code read. I also probably need to get a wheel balanced since I'm getting a buzzing sound at speeds of over 80mph. I was going to do the oil myself (got the oil already) and take the car somewhere for the code and the wheel, so that's perfect.
    I have a buddy of mine who drives a BMW (not a CCA member as far as I know), I'll see if he want to come. What time do you have in mind? I have a thing to attend at 4pm that day, so I can't stay later than 2pm or so.
    Last edited by ventsyv; 09-22-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Tempting. I've been putting off my power steering flush because it just seems too messy. I haven't researched what's involved yet.

I used a syringe to empty the power steering expansion tank and then filled it up with new fluid. Drove the car, then did it again ... After a few time the concentration of the new fluid will be high enough that for all practical purposes you can consider it new.

The next Social event will be scheduled for November 20th at 12:00PM. Please register by contacting joshua@baltimore-bimmer.com. If there are less than 10 participants the event will be cancelled. Bring your cars and hand tools and we'll supply the rest. We have a GT-1 and can read all of those pesky codes you've been avoiding the dealership to find out what was troubling your ultimate driving machine. I figure that it'll be way too cold to do any grilling but hey, who wants to grill when you'll be filthy anyway. Most fluids and filters are in stock. For questions or ideas contact me at the above email. Bay rental will be $30 an hour so sign up now. Spots will be running out fast!

I would love to come but I'll be out of state that weekend. Maybe next time...

I'm willing to hang out, check out the shop, and help
    2010 BMW 335d - Black Sapphire
    1999 BMW 328i - Titanium Silver

Last call for the DIY at Baltimore Bimmer a.k.a. U FIX IT SERVICE CENTER. If we don't have at least 6 coming we'll just be open for business. Please make your bay reservations now so you can meet the team and learn about the ins and outs of your ultimate driving machine!

Thread Information