Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerlover7 View Post
    Omg yes!! I submitted my application 2-3 weeks ago I was just wondering if you still have my application ? I really don't like these MD flags tags they're ridiculously hideous lol
    There's a small waitlist in front of you. Please be patient as we work our way down the list.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I don't know how many people will read this, but it's worth posting. Remember, when you are wearing MD BMW CCA plates you are representing the club, not just your car. We all enjoy spirited driving and I hope that when we exercise that urge, it is with care, caution, and realization that you have a plate that represents a broader group. Today, on the way back from an appointment, I witnessed driving by a member that infuriated me. Black 135i, plate BMW 06xx. In moderate traffic, easily reaching 90-100mph, weaving, and cutting people off. When said car reached traffic, it couldn't plow cars out of the way fast enough. When a pickup got in his way, the car went around, then sharp left turn in front of the truck to show displeasure the truck was not going fast enough. I witnessed careless, reckless behavior of a driver representing the club. This is not the impression we want the public to have about our club. Jeff Cannon, membership committee.
    Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Euro View Post
    I witnessed careless, reckless behavior of a driver representing the club. This is not the impression we want the public to have about our club. Jeff Cannon, membership committee.
    These are my thoughts every time I see a fellow BMW driver pull boneheaded moves - hopefully they are just leasing and will move on to their next "toy du jour"! There are enough stereotypes and jokes out there about BMWs and their drivers, so drive wisely..
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information