Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: (2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Where/when do we get them?...
    They are typically given out at the annual holiday party (if you choose not to go, you can get them at another time) - this of course is all the decision of the autox committee on timjing. (A good guess would be January-ish).

Oh noes holiday party...I'm gonna have to dress up aren't I O_O!

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Oh noes holiday party...I'm gonna have to dress up aren't I O_O!
    If I decide to come, it will be in boxers and a holiday tie. The old farts should love it.

I'll wear my mad tyte Ken Block rally jacket yo....

Yeah but he doesn't drive Subbies anymore. You're gonna have to trade in your WRX for a Fiesta!

Holy crap! How did I manage 5th in X2? I guess showing up really does pay off. I missed the last 2 events and only made 5 total so I figured I'd be at the bottom of the list somewhere. Don't know that I deserve 5th for the times I posted compared to a lot of others, but if persistence counts, great!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    If I decide to come, it will be in boxers and a holiday tie. The old farts should love it.
    Pictarz will be taken and profited from on the intertubezzz....just sayin..

In an attempt to forget that winter is here, I'm working on an interesting data analysis of the seasons results. Will publish the data upon completion.

Thread Information