Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings

(2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings

Everyone the points have been calculated up to event 7. They are posted on our autocross homepage in the results column. If anyone sees any errors please PM me and I'll try to get it resolved.

Wes
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 09-17-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks Wes!

PM sent regarding X3 standings.

awesome, thanks.

Oh wow, 6th place in x2?! not bad for a noob!

2nd Place so far. Not bad for my first year. I look forward to next year! I need better tires to even compete with the subies...

Next year I'll be on 245s with any luck....and tuned....and with some camber.....and on bilsteins/springs (starting next event)

But yes, I agree - you've been very consistent for your first year running so props for that. Neither of us were the fastest at any event, but we get the attendance award

btw, the silver STi (John Moon) is VERY fast and VERY set up. It will take alot more than just tires for you (or me!) to get close to him, lol....that, and he's a hell of a driver.

a top 10 finish is always good for me. I'm not gunning for power yet. Although another 1.5Gs in the car and I could be making 300hp really easy. No, no I'm thinking tires and brakes for next season. Power the following, and suspension after that. I'd like to talk to you some on the 23rd and ask you more about SCCA and what I should aim for to atleast be competitive!

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    a top 10 finish is always good for me. I'm not gunning for power yet. Although another 1.5Gs in the car and I could be making 300hp really easy. No, no I'm thinking tires and brakes for next season. Power the following, and suspension after that. I'd like to talk to you some on the 23rd and ask you more about SCCA and what I should aim for to atleast be competitive!
    Julie got planz:-P

Yes indeed I do!

Like I said earlier, if you want to be competitive, you should stick to the stock class. Your car can do some decent work in D Stock I believe. In STU you'll get destroyed by STi's and Evo's, it wont even be fair.

It's a tough call. STU can be fun but yeah, fast class. Jon Moon is fast but Josh Luster and Shane Chinonn are even faster in their STi, Josh trophied at nationals and Shane was not far behind at all. DS is competitive locally too, may not be as fun or in your interest to run a "stock"'car though..

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Next year I'll be on 245s with any luck....and tuned....and with some camber.....and on bilsteins/springs (starting next event)

But yes, I agree - you've been very consistent for your first year running so props for that. Neither of us were the fastest at any event, but we get the attendance award

btw, the silver STi (John Moon) is VERY fast and VERY set up. It will take alot more than just tires for you (or me!) to get close to him, lol....that, and he's a hell of a driver.
    Thanks for the compliment!! I wanted to stay the afternoon sessions and watch you race, but I always had something to do after the morning sessions. Yes I noticed John's runs at the last event!! He is SUPER fast! He is one hell of a driver. For next year I'm stepping up to either a 295 or 305 square setup, and maybe some stiffer springs. My F/R sways are hotchkis, and I have gt-spec braces. I also bought a brembo BBK for the HPDE's that I will be running next year. The stock Z brakes are not that good. I think with more seat time I can run my current setup faster, but I need new rear tires so I figured I would just upgrade the rims and tires for next year.
    Last edited by bigcloud; 10-08-2010 at 05:08 PM.

sucks for you guys that all the MS3 people on the forums were going ballistic on Cobb and attacking them, so they decided to stop trying to crack the MS3 ECU for the Accessport. What the hell was the deal with that...... I just picked one up for $300 and by hitting the stage1 map (with no other mods) I can be around 290wtq....
    Last edited by irish44j; 10-08-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcloud View Post
    Thanks for the compliment!! I wanted to stay the afternoon sessions and watch you race, but I always had something to do after the morning sessions. Yes I noticed John's runs at the last event!! He is SUPER fast! He is one hell of a driver. For next year I'm stepping up to either a 295 or 305 square setup, and maybe some stiffer springs. My F/R sways are hotchkis, and I have gt-spec braces. I also bought a brembo BBK for the HPDE's that I will be running next year. The stock Z brakes are not that good. I think with more seat time I can run my current setup faster, but I need new rear tires so I figured I would just upgrade the rims and tires for next year.
    John Moon and John Willemin (running in X3 the few events he came to, but local STX SCCA #1 I think) are both very good drivers with well-sorted cars. I would watch them much more closely than you watch me, lol. I'm still learning how to drive AWD and FI, having not had an AWD or turbo car since the mid-90s! Believe me, I watch their lines and listen to their throttle inputs closely when they're on course.

That said, for the Z you'd probably be better off watching guys in the RWD BMWs (there are plentyof good ones to watch) since they are going to have more similar handling dynamics and power to your car in many cases....driving a subie is quite different!

And I really envy you for being able to run tires that size~ I can't go beyond 245 or so without rolling or pulling the fenders....

Thread Information