Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Does anyone have any parts for a 1985 635 5 speed theyre looking to part with?

Thread: Does anyone have any parts for a 1985 635 5 speed theyre looking to part with?

Does anyone have any parts for a 1985 635 5 speed theyre looking to part with?

I need a bunch of good body parts for my 635. I just had the body and paint work done by a dear friend and the paint is fabulous. Although the car wasn't rusty, the front and rear mouldings need to be replaced and the door seals (of course) need to be replaced. Does anyone else out there know where I can get these parts?

try Coupenut on this forum; he has multiple sharks and could probably point you in the right direction.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks, will do Paul. It's been a while but the last time I saw you was a diner in Bel Air. When's the next time you'll be hosting another get together up here near harford county?

Josh Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Thanks, will do Paul. It's been a while but the last time I saw you was a diner in Bel Air. When's the next time you'll be hosting another get together up here near harford county?

Josh Johnson
    Hi Josh - I didn't recognize the username until now. Hopefully CoolToolGuy (Rick) will start the breakfast meets again, although its been awhile since I last saw him. These were last held during the late Fall/Winter months, so there's hope we'll get them going again.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Here's some pix

This is the body work done by my good buddy in pennsylvania
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635_1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	1282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635_2.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	1281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635_4.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	1283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635_3.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	1284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635_8.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	1285  

Oh and at the risk of sounding commercial, if my shop is open to the BMW owners that want to work on their own cars, have access to a GT-1 and such, how would I advertise if I chose to do so or could I host my own at the shop and let other members know? Or is that even allowed?
    (notice I havent mentioned the name or location of my shop?)

Thread Information