Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Reliable Service in Elkridge/Columbia/Catonsville Area?

Thread: Reliable Service in Elkridge/Columbia/Catonsville Area?

Reliable Service in Elkridge/Columbia/Catonsville Area?

Anyone know of a decent and reliable place for BMW (E39) service in the general vicinity of Elkridge/Columbia/Catonsville MD? Not interested in Russell BMW since I am trying to get away from using them.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

I've brought my cars to Benchmark Motors off of Rt 108 on Red Branch Rd. They do a good job, but are a little on the expensive side. The owner drives an E39 528i and knows his stuff. They've done everything from putting on a coilover suspension, various exhausts, and x-brace on my E36 325is to replacing the auto tranny on my old E30 325es.

Danny is the owner and is the best mechanic there-VERY knowledgable.

(410) 730-0990

Tell them Jed with the red 325is sent you.

Another place that people have recommended to me in the Catonsville area is Urban's. I haven't been there, but a couple people have had good experiences with them.

Thanks Jed. I'll look into Benchmark, they are close by. I came across Urban's in another BMW site's thread. I'm also going to look into German Auto Service, Inc. in Jessup.

Mike

I know Urbans Auto and think they are great, the shop isn't impressive at all but the two guys are...

But the caveat is I think these guys are great on older Bimmers and just mechanical issues on new models...i don't believe they have all the tech equipment necessary do everything on the more computer driven cars...

jeff

Thread Information