Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) SCCA Solo Nationals Pictures

Thread: (2010) SCCA Solo Nationals Pictures

(2010) SCCA Solo Nationals Pictures

Here some shots taken from www.gotcone.com of this year's SCCA Solo(autox) Nation event. Best of the best are at this event with some very amazing cars.

trailer full of karting stuff

And last but not least, my friend and sponsor Brian Karwan of Karcepts(www.karcepts.com) in his SMF Civic Hatch. His first National event and he came back a National Champion winning his class of SMF! sorry, had to plug the business and I'm super proud and honored to have the Karcepts name on my car.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

It's well worth the plug, Brian is an awesome person.

Any link to the video of his runs?

He might busy still be in transit/unpacking and such, no word from his FB page.

The 36/136 SSM green 911 Targa is my buddy Paul Dornberg's car. That thing is a BEAST - motor, tires, and not much else. Nice to see he made it out there since he's been having engine troubles earlier this year.

Kate and I are in the very early stages of mulling over doing Nationals next year (stop laughing!). A lot has to happen before we can say definitely that we will do it, and there's plenty of time to talk ourselves out of it. But it seems like something we have to do at least once just to see what happens, regardless of whether we'd actually be remotely competitive or not. But who knows what might happen in the ensuing 11 1/2 months.
    Last edited by Claff; 09-12-2010 at 06:00 PM.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Wow...some of those cars look amazing. Now I'm reconsidering driving in scca if thats what I'm up against! o_o!

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Any link to the video of his runs?
    I know he got vid, you can see the GoPro on his roof. Just might not have them up until the next couple days I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    The 36/136 SSM green 911 Targa is my buddy Paul Dornberg's car. That thing is a BEAST - motor, tires, and not much else. Nice to see he made it out there since he's been having engine troubles earlier this year.

Kate and I are in the very early stages of mulling over doing Nationals next year (stop laughing!). A lot has to happen before we can say definitely that we will do it, and there's plenty of time to talk ourselves out of it. But it seems like something we have to do at least once just to see what happens, regardless of whether we'd actually be remotely competitive or not. But who knows what might happen in the ensuing 11 1/2 months.
    You guys should def. go. From the pictures and stories I've been following on FB and heard of previous events, it sounds like you get a whole lot more out of the experience than winning anything. Also considering you have to take about a week off to do the event, you might as well make a nice road trip vacation out of it. Looks like Danny Kao took his wife along and they've been hitting up tons of popular landmarks making the fullest of being out there. I def. plan on going but probably not for another 3 years or so due to school. I'm sure as hell not expecting any significant placement either. The guy who won the DC Pro for ST was 2.5seconds back from first in ST Nationals this year. And he beat me by 3.5seconds at the Pro...Yeah I don't think I could ever in my life get ~6seconds faster with my car(damn now that I think about it, that's ridiculously fast) lmao.

Anyways, since this is a BMW club, here some BMW's from the event

Last edited by civicexracer; 09-12-2010 at 09:49 PM.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Thread Information