Posted by: zubaly

Description: Set of Team Dynamics Alloy Wheels and Tires w/spare (less than 50 miles on them) For sale is a set of 5 Team Dynamics Monza Wheels 15x6.5 with 4x100 bolt pattern. I can't find an offset marking on these wheels, but they may be 18mm. Four of the wheels are fitted with 195/50-15 Bridgestone Potenza RE750's, and the extra has no tire. The extra has slight chipping of the finish in the very edge of the wheel and is perfect for a spare. This paint was chipped by the tire installer and they bought another new wheel. I bought these for my BMW 2002tii although the offset seems to be more suited for the BMW E21 cars. I was not able to make these work on my car due to fairly agressive lowering and other modifications that restricted the clearance, but with some fender rolling these should work fine in a 2002 (they were sold to me new for that car). These wheels and tires were tested on my car and there was some fender rubbing on two of the tires so I'm moving to a different set. These wheels and tires have less than 50 miles on them (check the tread)! Although the fifth wheel is not shown with it, all of these wheels have the same center cap. Note that there are a number of alternative center caps available for these wheels from Team Dynamics. These wheels will likely fit other vehicles as well. You are welcome to come by and try these on your car beforehand, but sale is final and fitment is the buyers responsibility. Located in Falls Church, VA. Cost is over $1200 new, asking $499 or best offer.

More...