Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
CDC Autocross at James Wood High School, Winchester, VA

Thread: CDC Autocross at James Wood High School, Winchester, VA

CDC Autocross at James Wood High School, Winchester, VA

The next CDC autox is at James Wood HS in Winchester, VA on Saturday August 21st. Reservations are open to members and non-members. Sign up at capitaldrivingclub.com under the schedule tab.

This is the last time we will be at James Wood HS for 2010 (with our current schedule), so if you want to check out this site, this is the event to sign up. The lot is large and worth the drive, with each participant getting 6 runs (3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon).

We'll have plenty of hotdogs and sausages, with plenty of free water, gatorade, and sodas.

For any questions, e-mail capitaldriving@yahoo.com

I was there last weekend and it is a very nice site. The guys at CDC do a great job of coming up with nice configurations and you do get at least 6 - 8 runs (whole day).
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

Yep, it is a good lot though kinda dirty like Bowie with gravel & pine needles. Good traction pavement and good sized rectangle lot. Highly recommend. It is my second fave after Waldorf. CDC is a great group, even grilles my veg sausages.
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    The next CDC autox is at James Wood HS in Winchester, VA on Saturday August 21st. Reservations are open to members and non-members. Sign up at capitaldrivingclub.com under the schedule tab.

This is the last time we will be at James Wood HS for 2010 (with our current schedule), so if you want to check out this site, this is the event to sign up. The lot is large and worth the drive, with each participant getting 6 runs (3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon).
    Killing me with the VA events!! Hopefully I'll make my first CDC event of the year when you guys make it back to Bowie.

Thread Information