Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Xenon bulbs

Thread: Xenon bulbs

Xenon bulbs

My X5's passenger side xenon bulb has turned pink, so I guess its time to replace it. Anyone have an idea of where to buy a replacement other than shelling out $170+ to a dealer?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Find out the type of bulb you need (best to just take it out of the car) and just google for it. I managed to find a guy on some Audi board who was selling his take-off HID bulbs. Another option is to get them from another manufacturer (e.g. Acura) for cheaper as they may also use the same bulb.

Good Source for all bulbs

Try www.powerbulbs.com. A great company in the UK - I have purchased from them for years. Fair prices, free & prompt shipping.

Go to eBay.

If you have a D2S bulb, you want a Phillips 85122+ (the "+" makes a difference). Takeoffs are fine and can be had for not much money.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Thread Information