Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Listing Of Regional AX Events?

Thread: (2010) Listing Of Regional AX Events?

(2010) Listing Of Regional AX Events?

Does anyone (or is it on the board here somewhere?) have a listing of "all" the regional Autocross events held by various clubs? VA/MD/PA? Not necessarily BMW focused, but any clubs.

I'm aware of the NCC (duh), CDC and Cumberland events.

Might be interesting to know where they all are held.

I'm new (3 yrs) to AX and find that 4 minutes once or twice a month is just not enough time to gain any real experience, so I want to participate in as many as I can before the end of the season.

I'd welcome any comments or recommendations.
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

You can use my calendar as a template: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed...erica/New_York

FP - thank you. This a great resource.
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

Someone on the CDC website has made a calendar list of all the Mid-Atlantic region events held by various clubs in various areas.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed...erica/New_York

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

civicexracer - thank you. Another great list. I have save both links to my Bimmer bookmark.

Not like you need another, I try to have most area ax events on my blog as well.

http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/

Ask and this forum delivers!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Very good list. I am trying to attend an event almost every weekend.

Thread Information