Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW of Fairfax Service Center

Thread: BMW of Fairfax Service Center

BMW of Fairfax Service Center

I use to have nothing but poor experiences at BMW of Fairfax, but ever since they opened their new Service Center, which by the way looks amazing, I have had excellent service each and every time I've been there.

I recently took in my 135i this afternoon to perform some recall work as well as update the car's software (started getting long cranks in the morning so it's looking like the fuel pump is on its way out). My appointment was at 2pm but I got there early around 1:15 and was greeted by a Service Adviser who took care of me right away and got me in a loaner. I was out before 2pm in a 328xi Wagon with iDrive, which I must say is a pretty impressive car. First time using the iDrive and I'm hitting myself for not ordering it with my car!

I still had about 1,200 miles left before my next scheduled maintenance, but they offered to do the service this time as well!

If you're looking for a place to get your new BMW serviced, BMW of Fairfax is great and I definitely recommend them.

Looking forward to picking up my car up Monday.

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

I, too, have had nothing but bad experiences there, so haven't been back in 17 years. I hope Donald Marsh is involved in the improved service! He worked with John Estep in Harrisonburg before moving to Europe to work with BMW and Alpina. I last saw him at BMW of FX when we had the DIY at their new center. He was wearing a long lab coat vs. work uniform, so I don't know his precise position there - something to do with quality control.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Tochenzo View Post
    I use to have nothing but poor experiences at BMW of Fairfax, but ever since they opened their new Service Center, which by the way looks amazing, I have had excellent service each and every time I've been there.

I recently took in my 135i this afternoon to perform some recall work as well as update the car's software (started getting long cranks in the morning so it's looking like the fuel pump is on its way out). My appointment was at 2pm but I got there early around 1:15 and was greeted by a Service Adviser who took care of me right away and got me in a loaner. I was out before 2pm in a 328xi Wagon with iDrive, which I must say is a pretty impressive car. First time using the iDrive and I'm hitting myself for not ordering it with my car!

I still had about 1,200 miles left before my next scheduled maintenance, but they offered to do the service this time as well!

If you're looking for a place to get your new BMW parts serviced, BMW of Fairfax is great and I definitely recommend them.

Looking forward to picking up my car up Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I, too, have had nothing but bad experiences there, so haven't been back in 17 years. I hope Donald Marsh is involved in the improved service! He worked with John Estep in Harrisonburg before moving to Europe to work with BMW parts and Alpina. I last saw him at BMW of FX when we had the DIY at their new center. He was wearing a long lab coat vs. work uniform, so I don't know his precise position there - something to do with quality control.
    Cool, i will keep in mind what you two both said about fairfax. i will be paying a visit in their service center maybe on friday or saturday and i am just doing a little bit of research if they have a good reputation than any service center near my place. hopefully they are the nearest and the best according to the both of you which gives me a GO signal lol. Anyway i will be updating this thread in a couple of days to tell what will be my experience with them for future readers of this thread. sorry for digging guys! peace out!
    Last edited by ronierogers; 08-12-2011 at 05:30 PM.

I have always had excellent service at BMW of Fairfax. Qualifier is that I only started using them since the new center opened. Have no experience before then.

Thread Information