Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
E30

Thread: E30

E30

Looking for an E30 5-spd Coupe. Don't care if it runs or not and I don't want to spend more than $500 on it. Interior not that important but I'd like the exterior to be rust free. I know I pressing my luck but it never hurts to ask.

how about mine for $3000, $2500 if you let me co-drive in the future.

I dunno I keep hearing rumors that things break a lot on yours.

I spent this summer getting things fixed so now it is good to go. When do you want to pick it up?

Still firm on that 3k Sam? Think what you could do with the freed garage space if the price was flexable. I'd even let you co-drive for free! WOW.......
    Maybe we could do a fix to own deal. You know, it breaks, I fix, we drive. A good set of tires and some suspension work and I could have it paid off in a season.

Thread Information