Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Club Store - Now Open

Thread: Club Store - Now Open

Club Store - Now Open

Great news!! Our chapter online store is LIVE!! Our partner, Charlton Commerce, who developed the store, has built similar stores for fifty other Porsche Clubs of America and BMW Chapters; allowing clubs to get the benefit of a fully stocked online store without having to worry about managing the technical infrastructure, billing, inventory, shipping or customer support.

Our store is stocked with 160 items that the National Capital Chapter logo can embroidered on. You can choose from men’s and women’s casual shirts, polo shirts, tee shirts, jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, and hats to organic and eco-friendly products - think cotton shirts, jackets, and a variety of canvas tote bags.

How about a bag? There are lots of bags: duffel bags, travel bags, laptop bags – bags with straps, or bags on wheels – they’re all available and can be customized with our club logo.

Ordering is easy, click here to begin: SORRY, THE SERVICE PROVIDING THE STORE HAS GONE OUT OF BUSINESS. Once you’ve selected the clothing items you’d like to purchase, and then select the secure payment option. Shipping is delivered via UPS and you can choose: next day, 2 day, or ground delivery option. There’s also a shipping estimator included, so you can know in advance how much your shipping costs will be. Logo-embroidered items are produced on demand which means they’re made to your specifications - you decide the size, color and the logo you’d like on your item. Typically, your order is shipped in days.

Join in, support our local chapter, and look sharp wearing NCC logo wear!!
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-05-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

great news!!! let's see who will be the first to have some new NCC gear
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

This is awesome!!!!
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Nice! Now, I need to figure out which hoodie to buy first

Please give me any feedback about your club store experience so I can relay it to our vendor.

Is the interface easy to use? Not enough payment options? Prices too high/low? Not a big enough selection?

I've been having trouble getting the site to load. Tried a dozen times over the past week or so, and only twice has it loaded. Even then the pics didn't upload.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    I've been having trouble getting the site to load. Tried a dozen times over the past week or so, and only twice has it loaded. Even then the pics didn't upload.
    Firefox? If so - they made an update a week+ ago that slowed most people down. There is a simple fix.

http://www.technogadge.com/how-to-st...r-exe-process/
    Last edited by Alan; 08-07-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Paul, great work.

Would it be possible to get other logos up for us to order from, such as the BMW CCA national logo or NCC Autocross logo? I could see the BMW owned logos (such as the Roundel & ///M) being an issue due to licensing, but what about these?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Paul, great work.

Would it be possible to get other logos up for us to order from, such as the BMW CCA national logo or NCC Autocross logo? I could see the BMW owned logos (such as the Roundel & ///M) being an issue due to licensing, but what about these?
    The BMW roundel and ///M will definitely not be allowed. I don't know about the BMW CCA logo and then it would only be the map logo if anything at all. The rectangular logo is being phased out due to new logo standards set by BMW AG.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Paul, great work.

I'll look into that Mike, but I thought they only allowed us 2 logos. I already submitted our 2 main logos (capital car and ///M banner) and checking to see why the capital car logo isnt showing up as an option.

Thread Information