Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Paint Scratch & Buff Repair

Thread: Paint Scratch & Buff Repair

Paint Scratch & Buff Repair

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to post this for posterity. I've found a guy that is good at fixing deep scratches and repainting. Nice guy based out of Ferrari of Washington in Sterling, VA. But he is also mobile and an independent. He works on very nice cars, and does a great job.

Brett Parsons of Paintguysinc.com. brett@paintguysinc.com. Just take some pics of your car and email it to him for an estimate. Phone is 703-599-1674.

And for a complete buff and restoration of the exterior, there is a fella over there named Pat Green. He works weekends mainly and can be reached at 703-463-8880.

These guys work on million dollar cars and did a great job on my E34.

I'm posting this because I've been at an impasse where paint shops could not fix deep scratches without repainting the entire car. This guy closes the gap. That's it. I'm not affiliated. Just a happy customer. Take care.

thanks, any insight on prices?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Maybe we could have him do a group of cars at a large club event. HPDE maybe?

Most HPDE members aren't into the "buff and restoration" scene, but I appreciate you posting this info. Perhaps they will do something like a detail workshop in conjunction with the concours program.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

scratches and repainting is big problem for all of us.so thanks for your information.

Thread Information