Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Did He Go to Jail?

Thread: Did He Go to Jail?

Banned

Did He Go to Jail?

Does anyone know hat happened to the guy who posted on previous message board who was facing a serious speeding charge in VA? LE clocked him at triple digits and he was trying to get his speedo calibrated to get his actual speed down to high 90's. Is he eating bologna sandwiches in the Fairfax County jail and avoiding Bubba in the shower? Do we need to send cigs?

i'm still here.

Fairfax Co. is pushing for 1 day in Jail for every mile over 90 now days. and my lawyer could not get me to walk this time. I ended up serving an afternoon in the cell (check in at 6PM on Fri, check out at midnight).

D.J.

E46, E53, UZJ100

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by madkow70
    i'm still here.

Fairfax Co. is pushing for 1 day in Jail for every mile over 90 now days. and my lawyer could not get me to walk this time. I ended up serving an afternoon in the cell (check in at 6PM on Fri, check out at midnight).

D.J.

You make any new friends while you were locked up?

Quote Originally Posted by madkow70
    i'm still here.

D.J.

Well at least you can make a rap song about your time in the clink and make money from this ordeal. Kidding.

as a matter fact, the album is coming out this spring.
    E46, E53, UZJ100

ba bump ba bump sca-ritcha-schritca scritch...
    I be sittin in the cell
    I think I got the fidgits
    'cause I got caught
    doin' tripple diggits
    scrit-cha scritcha schritcha scritcha scritch

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by rluckan
    I be sittin in the cell
    'cause I got caught
    doin' tripple diggits
    LOL! I've just fallen out of my chair laughing at that.

Thnx,
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by rluckan
    I be sittin in the cell
    'cause I got caught
    doin' tripple diggits
    I laughed so hard I almost coughed up a lung on that one.

Banned
    Dont laugh to hard remember in VA your right to freedom of expression is severely limited in your vehicle. Giving some the middle finger salute falls under the new road rage laws. It maybe a class 1 misdemeanor I have forgotten.

Going before the wrong judge could get your a diet of bologna sandwiches and chance to play pick up the bar of soap.

Had interesting experience this afternoon with Fairfax County's best donut eaters. They had 2 officers on Rt 29 eastbound setup under the officer passes for 7100 running radar. The donut eaters were in Expeditions and part of the Motor Unit or something similar. Officer Stupid flags me down and pulls me over.

I cant figure out why since I wasn't speeeding. Gives me some BS story about how he first got me doing 78mph. I said I dont think so. He asked me how fast I was going and I said some where between 50-55mph. He said the second time he got me on radar he got me at 52mph. I think someone is going to get a phone call tomorrow complaining about harassment. Officer Donut gave me a story about the first time the radar beam bouncing off the overpass. Yeah right Officer. Come up with a better story next time. Fairfax County Police love to hang out around the RT 29 and RT 7100 interchange. Westbound thyer are usually at the exit ramp from Rt 7100 to Rt westbound.

BTW the new Wegman's is incredible. A combination of Giant, Whole Foods, Balducci's and Dean and Deluca. Staff is incredibly helpful compared to the overpaid and underworked union employees at the Union Mill Giant. Great seafood ie fresh shrimp, dry scallops and great tuna. They also have prime and kobe beef. Great bakery too.

Dave

Thread Information