Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Info on MD CCA Tags?

Thread: Info on MD CCA Tags?

Info on MD CCA Tags?

I see that these are available (thought the office is closed until late July) but was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on the process. I'm curious as to how I'd go about getting registration stickers for the new tags, and how to go about returning my old tags. Should I get a new insurance card as well?

Fill out the form. Bob will attend to it when he returns.
    I'm assuming the tags come with registration stickers like any other license plate.
    You can either mail your old tags back or bring them to DMV.
    Your license plate isn't recorded on your insurance card, is it?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty sure the plate number is on my insurance card, but that should be no big deal to replace. I was mainly concerned about the registration stickers. Thanks again-can't wait to get these!

Quote Originally Posted by fiveayam View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty sure the plate number is on my insurance card, but that should be no big deal to replace. I was mainly concerned about the registration stickers. Thanks again-can't wait to get these!
    registration stickers definitely come with the tags. you can also physically go to Glen Burnie MVA to pickup the new tags and drop off the old ones. take a screwdriver with you and change them in the parking lot. this saves quite a bit of time than using snailmail.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Get the new ones, then take off the old ones. Sometimes you may not be able to pick them up for mystifying bureaucratic reasons at MVA (it's not my job).

Vic
    They physically have the club tags at the Glen Burnie MVA and there's a special desk to get them that's almost never busy. I've gotten a few sets of plates and I've been in and out in less than 15 minutes.

More great advice. I'll probably do the physical pick-up over snail mail since I could use the highway miles. Plus, I like the idea of getting it done in one fell swoop.

Go early in the morning (I think they open at 8) and you'll be out of there in no time.

Use the screwdriver from the trunk toolset to take the old tags off and take them and the form you'll get from Bob to the second level. You'll see a desk for organizational tags. Pay by credit card, and ask if you can leave the old tags with them.

I was out in 30 - 45 min

Quote Originally Posted by ventsyv View Post
    Go early in the morning (I think they open at 8) and you'll be out of there in no time.

Use the screwdriver from the trunk toolset to take the old tags off and take them and the form you'll get from Bob to the second level. You'll see a desk for organizational tags. Pay by credit card, and ask if you can leave the old tags with them.

I was out in 30 - 45 min
    How much does it cost to have the cca tags?
    -Dave

'98 318ti

Quote Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
    How much does it cost to have the cca tags?
    same price as any other specialty plate $25

http://www.mva.maryland.gov/Vehicle-...sp?PLATEID=316

Thread Information