Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) SCCA Pro Solo Tour
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2010) SCCA Pro Solo Tour

(2010) SCCA Pro Solo Tour

Well I know how a few folks did, but boy did I get a beatdown in SM. The launch and the climb up hill really killed me.

Day 1, AM Runs

Day 1, PM Runs

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this, but I was cracking up when I caught Noel rocking a text book on the grid. That's some dedication!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4728884260_d47ac34669.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	1207  

Hahaha yeah I saw Noel reading over in paddock I think on Saturday.

Don't worry, I got a nice beating in ST too lol.

PM Saturday runs in-car

And since I remembered, I mounted the camera out side looking in for Sunday runs

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

was that on the F Lot? are we going back to that lot now?

Yeah back on E-F lots for the remainder of the year

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Hmm, pro solo claimed the Corolla. I knew the trans mount was loose but I didn't the extent to other damage. The car felt terrible Sunday and for good reason. Left front shock is blown, right front coilover sleeve is seized, left front swaybar endlink snapped and my differential is sounding like it's nearing the end of it's life. With all this going on, it's doubtful I'll make it to the autocross this Sunday as the Corolla is my only autocrossing car right now.

Wow - how much of that do you think you can attribute to the bump on the left course?

Bump on the left I wacked a couple good times. Probably a good bit. My coilover perch is completely seized, I may go into the shop today, measure the diameter of the perch on my MR2, cut the one off my Corolla and use the MR2 perch temporarily for tomorrow. I really dont want to miss the event, but my choices are rather limited right now.

Anyone going to event 5 on Aug. 1st?? I've never been to an SCCA event and was hoping to tag along...

I should be there assuming my girlfriends bday party dosen't get rained out the Saturday before...

Just so you know, event 5 isn't a ProSolo and just a regular regional points event.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    Anyone going to event 5 on Aug. 1st?? I've never been to an SCCA event and was hoping to tag along...
    I will be there as well. Undecided if I will be pushing my own car in STU or begging / borrowing a co-drive again to get in STR. You'll find a good collection of NCC regulars there. Noel, Joe, Woody, James, Mike M, myself, and several others. What car / class you going to go in?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I'll be there, probably in the STS car.

I don't know looks like a stock 3 series goes in SD. I"m still reading the 300+ page book that the SCCA has. I was thinking about just going and getting some rides and getting to know the lay of the land.

I don't know looks like a stock 3 series goes in SD. I"m still reading the 300+ page book that the SCCA has. I was thinking about just going and getting some rides and getting to know the lay of the land.
    Wes, knowing your car, it is D-Stock (abbreviated "DS").

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Wes, knowing your car, it is D-Stock (abbreviated "DS").
    Thanks Jonathan. I think I'm going to go ahead and register. You think they'd have a problem with a cracked windshield?

Thanks Jonathan. I think I'm going to go ahead and register. You think they'd have a problem with a cracked windshield?
    Your crack isn't that big - I highly doubt they will have issue.

Thread Information