Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) SCCA Pro Solo Tour - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2010) SCCA Pro Solo Tour

Crack in the windshield will be fine(I'm a tech inspector for WDCR).

I need an SCCA referral. Anyone want to PM their SCCA member #?

Thanks Chris, but Jonathan informed me of the weekend membership so if I decided to run I'm just going to use that for now. Thanks again

Wes

Just found out I can't make it this weekend. But at least I will be at the beach and not working!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Just found out I can't make it this weekend. But at least I will be at the beach and not working!
    Hopefully it's more than just the beach that's calling.

Joe

I won't be making it eaither. Will be installing a clutch in a M3.

Back to STR for me this time out. The '90 needs a rear wheel bearing so I'll be back in the near-stock '99 to get pummeled.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    Back to STR for me this time out. The '90 needs a rear wheel bearing so I'll be back in the near-stock '99 to get pummeled.
    That's getting taken care of on the Corolla this weekend. Hope to be back and running by the 14th/15th double header of BMW and SCCA.

Thread Information