Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Has Anyone Seen This 2010 Autocross Documentary?

Thread: (2010) Has Anyone Seen This 2010 Autocross Documentary?

(2010) Has Anyone Seen This 2010 Autocross Documentary?

I tried watching it but my hotel ISP is just so damned slow. 30 minutes of loading, :24 of film =/ I'll have to scope it when I get back to DC tomorrow.

This was great. Thanks for posting.

nice video that bug-eyed sprite was pretty cool.

Great introduction to autocross, good resource to share with someone who wants to know what autocross is. I got that question a lot.

I have never autocrossed, but thought that was a really cool video. Even sent it to my wife who wants to autocross her Miata after seeing autocrossing for the first time at last years Chapterfest.

Great video. WDCR makes a video similar to that every year and presents it at the awards banquet. Here's the one they made for last year.
    It's two parts labeled "2009 Solo Season pt1/2"
    http://wdcr-scca.org/SoloAutocross/S...eason-Pt1.aspx

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    I tried watching it but my hotel ISP is just so damned slow. 30 minutes of loading, :24 of film =/ I'll have to scope it when I get back to DC tomorrow.
    Me too

My speedtest shows a whopping .02MB/S down at this hotel.

Thread Information