Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Car Control Clinic

Thread: Car Control Clinic

Car Control Clinic

Are there any plans to have a car control clinic for adults this year? I'm sorry if it is on the web site I didn't see anything.

To date the Driving School Committee has been unable to obtain a suitable venue to hold this event.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I'd love to attend one!

I'd love to got to one!
    Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    To date the Driving School Committee has been unable to obtain a suitable venue to hold this event.

I've been asked about this school by a couple of people as well, in hopes of sending their teenage drivers to it. I sincerely hope a venue can be found, as it's definitely a good day for all!

best,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by peteinmd View Post
    I've been asked about this school by a couple of people as well, in hopes of sending their teenage drivers to it. I sincerely hope a venue can be found, as it's definitely a good day for all!

best,

Pete
    We just had Street Survival a few weeks ago which targets teenage drivers, and there are plans to have another at ChapterFest and possibly another in the Fall. Please stay tuned and check the schedule often.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information