Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Track to Southern Maryland

Thread: New Track to Southern Maryland

Thumbs up New Track to Southern Maryland

scroll to the bottom of the link..

http://www.ashbournedevelopments.com...properties.htm

Have many of you guys heard of this? Hopefully i'm not recycling old news. I first caught wind of this from a driver at a race i helped crew for a few years back. He was working on this as some type of engineer in its infant state out of Virginia. i guess it has been in the making for a while. You could say "investors" are still rallying support from the local government(county). I have noticed a "Permit Recieved" announcement at the location, but through emails with someone working on this, this location may fall through due to already growing complaints/concerns of potential noise :0( .

Developer asked me to kinda keep this on the hush because they are worried the project could be trumped before it's started by nay-sayers. To me, this seems the perfect place to gain good feedback with little worry of negative attitudes, so i figured i would throw it out there.

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Yeah, the rumor has made the rounds. It's definitely in the "believe it when I see it" category.

yeah it's been around. i didn't think i was onto something noone has heard about..just thought i would mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by TopazE46 View Post
    yeah it's been around. i didn't think i was onto something noone has heard about..just thought i would mention it.
    I understand.
    Just thought it was funny to read
    Developer asked me to kinda keep this on the hush
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 05-26-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information