Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
F1 returns to the USA in 2012 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: F1 returns to the USA in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Goober View Post
    I think one problem is that he is his own manager. I mean if I was in my early 20s trying to drive at that level dealing with all of that pressure, PR work etc...I would go nuts. He is more mature than most his age but still. He needs someone who can help guide him and verbally smack him around as well...just my opinion...
    I dont know anything of Seb's managerial situation, so I cant say anything one way or the other. Martin Brundle wouldn't be too bad of an option for this. Martin knows everyone and everyone knows Martin, so his lines of communcation would be wide open in terms of assisting Seb's growth.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    I dont know anything of Seb's managerial situation, so I cant say anything one way or the other. Martin Brundle wouldn't be too bad of an option for this. Martin knows everyone and everyone knows Martin, so his lines of communcation would be wide open in terms of assisting Seb's growth.
    I am willing to do it for half the price, I would just need to include a bit of fine print, such as: "cannot guarantee results"

I'm hopeful but not convinced it will go well or last. I'm more optimistic about IRL Indy in Baltimore Fall of 2011, even more since it is a road course not a track.

Thread Information