Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Autocrossers Inc 3rd Points Event - May 23, 2010 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2010) Autocrossers Inc 3rd Points Event - May 23, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJ1i6CnIm0

I was so mad because this was my day to pick up a 1st place and I squandered it.
    LOL I like the music. Nice runs for it being wet!

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Anyone catch how the NSX ran. Also, I think the black NSX got 5 runs cause he lined up at the beginning of the grid, then went to the back of the grid after his first run (essentially getting two runs in the first run session).
    Brian Karwan said he came up to the line for a 5th run and tried to argue for a 5th but they didn't allow it. Guess he thought he was better than everyone else with his car...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MazdaSC View Post
    Yeah it wasn't a scorching time, but I was expecting the guy to be totally embarassed, so he must have autocrossed a few times before.
    I was working the course when he was running and good god he really needs to learn throttle control. It sounded like a kid was playing with a chainsaw... he just keept bliping the throttle before, thoughout, and after each turn. That time is no where near as fast as that car could have gone and I give much credit to it being basically completely dry for the 3rd heat runs.

Did anyone else catch him and the other 2 NSX's at the end of the event leaving? They were so cool flying out of the lot...

Anyways... I had fun at the event. Glad we didn't get much rain and very glad the course was mostly dry for my last run. My last run was my best and IIRC it was a 53.3xx

Here my runs

Oh and to anyone who ran in heat 3 and hit that cone on the lane change, thanks... Yeah I was corner captain right there lol. I've never called so many cones in and it was just that one cone! It was quite entertaining to be honest and the other corner captians and the timing van got a kick out of it haha

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by MazdaSC View Post
    I don't know where to get the results but I believe it was: 1) James Dunham 2) Lee Wood 3) Noel Leslie 4) Joe Brannon 5) Aure ,but I am not really sure after 3rd place. There were 2 S2000's and a M coupe also running.
    I had the coupe, can't find any results either, I'm spoiled by DC, results are usually up Sun. nite,with photos! Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I had the coupe, can't find any results either, I'm spoiled by DC, results are usually up Sun. nite,with photos! Bob
    Here is where they post the results, they are not posted yet.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/ai_events/files/

Joe

Results are posted on the AI group folks.

I'm not sure who the right person to ask is, but hopefully I can get an answer here.

I paid for this event but was unable to attend. Would it be possible for my payment to be credited to the next autocross event?

Thanks,
    Bert

You can ask on the AI groups message center.

Quote Originally Posted by bbruno View Post
    I'm not sure who the right person to ask is, but hopefully I can get an answer here.

I paid for this event but was unable to attend. Would it be possible for my payment to be credited to the next autocross event?

Thanks,
    Bert
    From the dlbracing website

"Autocrossers, Inc. Events will be run under SCCA rules, with any local modifications listed in our event supplementals. Please make sure you understand our cancellation policy before signing up. If you do not cancel per our cancellation policy, you are not due a refund or a transfer of registration, no matter what the situation."

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Thread Information