Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/16/2010 - 10/17/2010 Radial Tire Driving School @ Summit Point - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 10/16/2010 - 10/17/2010 Radial Tire Driving School @ Summit Point

I heard that a photographer may have been on the track taking pictures that are available for purchase. Is that true? Anyone know to get in touch with him to get prints? Would love to get a souvenir of my first time.

Thanks to everyone for showing true NCC kindness and generosity - this first timer, for one, is ready to get out there and do it all over again due simply to the competence and professionalism of the instructors and the geniality of my fellow students.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Thanks to everyone for showing true NCC kindness and generosity - this first timer, for one, is ready to get out there and do it all over again due simply to the competence and professionalism of the instructors and the geniality of my fellow students.
    It was my first time as well, and I couldn't agree more!

Alan - thanks for taking time to post the pics, you snagged a nice one of me through turn 4 I think (C56)!

Quote Originally Posted by E46///M3 View Post
    Alan - thanks for taking time to post the pics, you snagged a nice one of me through turn 4 I think (C56)!
    If you want the full res pics I have of your car (I have a few IIRC) - just PM me your email address.

And that was turn 10 ;-)

Alan..........thanks for the shots.............where there any other photographers there?

Quote Originally Posted by jlapicki View Post
    Alan..........thanks for the shots.............where there any other photographers there?
    As far as I know - just club members. I didn't see TDP there.

Thread Information