Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/16/2010 - 10/17/2010 Radial Tire Driving School @ Summit Point - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 10/16/2010 - 10/17/2010 Radial Tire Driving School @ Summit Point

Cars must be street legal and have a passenger seat.
    http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...EB1701DD9371D9

Pete and I have begun entering students into the school. You can check your status by logging directly into your account at MSReg. More entries will be posted later this week.

Doug
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '08 Silverstone II E92 M3
    '05 Phoenix Dinan S2 E46 M3
    '04 Alpine E83 X3
    '99 Estoril E36/8 M Coupe
    '29 Ford Model A 'Special Coupe'

I am confirmed for this event and very excited! I live in Bethesda. Where should I go to have my car inspected? Also, where can I obtain a copy of the tech inspection form that needs to be completed?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycarl16 View Post
    I am confirmed for this event and very excited! I live in Bethesda. Where should I go to have my car inspected? Also, where can I obtain a copy of the tech inspection form that needs to be completed?

Thanks.
    Tech form is in the forms section.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?120-driving-school

I used to take my car to Dan Martin in Gaithersburg.
    http://www.danmartinsautoservice.com/
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Tech form is in the forms section.

I used to take my car to Dan Martin in Gaithersburg.
    http://www.danmartinsautoservice.com/
    Thanks!!

Also try Quality Car Service in Rockville. A list of shops providing tech inspections is included in the Main Track Guidelines document at the following link:
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

All students have now been entered into the school. This school is now full and closed. Check your account in MSReg to verify your confirmed acceptance. I will send out acceptance emails shortly. In the meantime, all the necessary forms and instructions are located on the NCC website at the following link:

Doug
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

So....when do we find out what time the fun starts? Got a tight schedule, could really use a heads up about what time everything starts on Saturday and ends on Sunday. Questions through MSReg are yielding *crickets*, so I'm not sure if I did that right. Also, I heard that helmets can be rented - are they at the track for rent, or do I need to bring with me to Summit Point?

I'm coming in from out of town, where should I stay? Any host hotels or discounted rates?

Quote Originally Posted by chilln169 View Post
    I'm coming in from out of town, where should I stay? Any host hotels or discounted rates?
    Kinda depends which direction you are coming from.

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?174-Area-Lodging
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    So....when do we find out what time the fun starts? Got a tight schedule, could really use a heads up about what time everything starts on Saturday and ends on Sunday. Questions through MSReg are yielding *crickets*, so I'm not sure if I did that right. Also, I heard that helmets can be rented - are they at the track for rent, or do I need to bring with me to Summit Point?
    You need to arrive, unload your car (everything....glove box, tools set, spare tire, floor mats etc etc etc) and then go into the Tech Inspection line with your helmet and your completed Tech form. Tech inspection begins at 7:00AM and I recommend being in line no later than 7:30. The later you get in line - usually the longer it is. Then you take your forms into the classroom and turn them in, sign the waiver, get the schedule and your numbers etc. There may be a short line there. Driver's Meeting is at 8:00AM - so you want to get all that wrapped up and in the classroom by 8:00.

End time Sunday depends on which group you are in. Last group usually ends at 4:30. If you are renting a helmet - you need to bring it with you to Summit. Call OG Racing.
    Last edited by Alan; 09-30-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    You need to arrive, unload your car (everything....glove box, tools set, spare tire, floor mats etc etc etc)
    Unless things have changed, I would not remove the spare tire as long as it's secured. Some cars that is part of the safety in the event of a collision. And tool kits, I've never had anything become loose. I always leave them unless something is not secured. Floor mats, glove box, window pockets, sure. Don't want anything sliding around.

But whatever the Chief of Tech says, goes.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Here are some photos from this weekend. Thanks to all of the organizers and instructors for making it a great weekend.

Alan

Thread Information