Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Audio Problem

Thread: Audio Problem

Red face Audio Problem

My OEM non-HK audio system has a weird problem - UNLESS the car is turning right, there is no audio coming from the LR tweeter or mid and the LR mid speakers!!!!! Oddly, the RR tweeter is unaffected! (I told you this is a weird problem). I've checked all connections - amp and h/u. All tight. There is no connector between the h/u and the amp according to Bentley. I e-mailed Mike Miller and he said to swap the amp with a known good amp to determine if the problem is the amp or h/u.

Is anyone will to swap amps with me. I will take my suspect amp and plug it into your car's system. I think we can do this without removing your amp - just unplug you amp and plug mine into your car. Shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes.

TIA!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkZandrini View Post
    My OEM non-HK audio system has a weird problem - UNLESS the car is turning right, there is no audio coming from the LR tweeter or mid and the LR mid speakers!!!!! Oddly, the RR tweeter is unaffected! (I told you this is a weird problem). I've checked all connections - amp and h/u. All tight. There is no connector between the h/u and the amp according to Bentley. I e-mailed Mike Miller and he said to swap the amp with a known good amp to determine if the problem is the amp or h/u.

Is anyone will to swap amps with me. I will take my suspect amp and plug it into your car's system. I think we can do this without removing your amp - just unplug you amp and plug mine into your car. Shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes.

TIA!
    Mark
    You may want to post what type of car you have. The amps are model specific.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    You may want to post what type of car you have. The amps are model specific.
    Ooops! 2001 330Ci with a non-HK audio system. The amp was made Alpine.

Thanks MCM

Thread Information