Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Columbia Summer Social Location Poll - VOTE NOW!!!

View Poll Results: Where should our summer location be?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looney's

5 14.71%
  • PubDog

6 17.65%
  • Champps

9 26.47%
  • Greene Turtle

14 41.18%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NCC Columbia Summer Social Location Poll - VOTE NOW!!!

NCC Columbia Summer Social Location Poll - VOTE NOW!!!

We'll be at Looney's till June, so we'll need select a place starting in July. Here are the choices:

1. Looney's (Fulton)- good food, good parking, and a fun place; shall we continue on?
    2. PubDog (Columbia, off Dobbin Rd) - a huge fan favorite from last summer; pizza and beer anyone?
    3. Champps (Columbia Mall)- our old reliable hangout spot with great parking;
    4. Greene Turtle (Hanover) - across from Arundel Mills Mall; plenty of indoor/outdoor parking & our own party room

Poll will end June 9th and the winner will be announced at the June 10th social.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 05-09-2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: changed end of poll
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

pubdog is one of my favorite places, thats my vote!

Champps FTW!!!

Wanting Arundel Mills to be the choice - Its closer for those of us coming from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Champps FTW!!!
    why? not like your going to come!

I'm going for the Green Turtle since it's a new place and we get a party room! I don't care where the meet is so long as it has good food and people show up!

wow, Greene Turtle is taking the early lead. Get those votes in!!!

What location has the least shady parking? I would like to attend one of these in Columbia, but don't want to find my car on blocks when I get out.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    What location has the least shady parking? I would like to attend one of these in Columbia, but don't want to find my car on blocks when I get out.
    do you mean "West Virginia jackstands" ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    do you mean "West Virginia jackstands" ??
    LOL ... yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    LOL i seriously doubt that will happen. all 4 places have GREAT parking areas which is one of the main reasons they're on the list (actually parking is always the first thing I scope out).

Looks like Green Turtle has a commanding lead.

Green Turtle - I can walk to the event on those days when the car is up on jackstands due to incomplete project. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by prentissra View Post
    Wanting Arundel Mills to be the choice - Its closer for those of us coming from Anne Arundel County and Baltimore.
    I'd agree, Greene Turtle is the best choice for those of us closer to the Bay. That said, I'm totally down for staying at Looney's.

keep the votes coming everyone!!!! is the Greene Turtle just a front-runner or will someone come from behind to take it?

please note that second place is also VERY important, b/c if I can't strike a deal with the winner, second place will get the next shot

in for PUBDOG!

Thread Information