Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New BMW Podcast: RoundelTable

Thread: New BMW Podcast: RoundelTable

New BMW Podcast: RoundelTable

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I've started a podcast specifically about BMW, called RoundelTable! We just released our first episode on Tuesday. You can find it at roundeltable.com. Take a listen, and if you have any comments or suggestions please send them along. Thanks!

Great podcasting concept. I look forward to downloading more of these to listen to while I drive my "Machine". Currently following on Twitter. Thanks!

Excellent, thanks! Our second episode records, and maybe live streams (if I can get it working in time) tonight. Thanks for the feedback!

RoundelTable is now live streaming! We have a UStream channel from which we’ll be streaming each show live & use the chat room to interact with listeners. When the show isn’t live, we’ll be playing reruns of recorded episodes. To listen to the live stream & chat with us, go to live.roundeltable.com.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8PM ET, so be sure to put it on your calendar to listen as it happens!

Thread Information