Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
If you ever wonder why BMW wiring is such shit...

Thread: If you ever wonder why BMW wiring is such shit...

If you ever wonder why BMW wiring is such shit...

If you drive a current model BMW or are looking to buy one...

My aunt is an engineer for their electronics and wiring harness manufacturing in Slovakia. This has apparently become too expensive for BMW so they are splitting the factory in two and moving it to Romania and Serbia. My aunt is now working on optimization of operations rather than any real engineering. Serbia told them to take a hike over lack of money so they are looking at Tunisia and Egypt.

Let me just say that of the above mentioned countries Slovakia has the best workforce and even then it is better known for producing home made slivovica and making junk furniture otherwise known as Ikea.

Cheers.

I like Ikea.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

First they make the wires thinner, than insulation and now they get villagers to make it all. That should produce some efficient dynamics.
    Last edited by Uber-Goober; 04-13-2010 at 05:10 AM.

Thread Information