Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Autocrossers Inc Event 4/11/10 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (2010) Autocrossers Inc Event 4/11/10

I wound up 5th out of 10 in STR. LOVED the big big lot with a well-laid out course. Best run was 68.05 and I know there was more speed out there but I looped it on the first run and got a little gunshy in parts to avoid repeating that.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Wound up with a 66.6. First time driving on R-Comps and it was definitely different. I noticed heavy rubbing on my cars left front tire, so instead of destroying a brand new V710, I tried driving a bit less aggressive.

My first run out there I was savagely lost. I cant wear glasses in my helmet and I have a relatively large depth perception problem and became rather disoriented (one of these days I'll get prescription goggles or something). I think I clocked an 80 second run on that outing.
    Last edited by flohtingPoint; 04-12-2010 at 08:05 PM.

Try these glasses with the bayonet temples, you can get your eye doctor to have lenses made for them. I use them with my helmet and they slide on fine after your helmet is on. They have 2 sizes, I use the smaller ones.

http://www.aoeyewear.com/Flight_Gear/Default5.htm

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    I wound up 5th out of 10 in STR. LOVED the big big lot with a well-laid out course. Best run was 68.05 and I know there was more speed out there but I looped it on the first run and got a little gunshy in parts to avoid repeating that.

Did you see the final STR results? I had to leave after my runs and did not see the results, do they post these somewhere? I can't find the results in their page.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Try these glasses with the bayonet temples, you can get your eye doctor to have lenses made for them. I use them with my helmet and they slide on fine after your helmet is on. They have 2 sizes, I use the smaller ones.

http://www.aoeyewear.com/Flight_Gear/Default5.htm

Joe
    Thanks for the heads up Joe. I'll definitely look that over after I get out of work =)

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AJXES0E...nalResults.pdf

Final Results.

Fun course. It felt long, and I just couldn't correct all my mistakes. Got behind a little bit. But had a lot of fun with the top down on a nice sunny day!

Flohting Point - That is a great looking 86 you have there.
    Last edited by joenationwide; 04-13-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by An2ny View Post
    Did you see the final STR results? I had to leave after my runs and did not see the results, do they post these somewhere? I can't find the results in their page.
    Condensed with just best times, in case you haven't found the PDF on the AI Yahoo group yet:

1T 50 Scott Blair 1990 Mazda Miata Red 64.717
    2T 28 Joe Brannon 2000 Bmw M Roadster Silver 65.424
    3T 60 Anthony Martell 2004 Honda S2000 Blue 66.449
    4 7 Aurelien Delaitre 97 Miata 67.644
    5 93 Alan Claffie 1999 Mazda Miata Brilliant Black 68.048
    6 20 Tae Kim 2004 Honda S2000 Rio Yellow 69.477
    7 83 Zachary Ryan 1994 Mazda Miata Blue 69.700
    8 120 Ryan Davies 2004 Honda Too Soon Junior! Yellow 70.053
    9 1 Brian Whippo 2006 Mazda Mx-5 Copper Red 70.556

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AJXES0E...nalResults.pdf

Final Results.

Fun course. It felt long, and I just couldn't correct all my mistakes. Got behind a little bit. But had a lot of fun with the top down on a nice sunny day!

Flohting Point - That is a great looking 86 you have there.
    I agree, very fun course!

Ah thank you =) It's a pretty fun car when it's working like it should =P It'll need a repaint here in the future when my fender flares come in. I have problems with tire rub to the point where I'm sick of trying to roll my fenders more, so I'm going to chop and graft/rivet probably. Something so that I can actually adjust the height on the car and not have it chew up a tire.

Here is a vid of my 3rd run. It put me in first place for about 30 seconds, then Scott beat it to put me back in second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBierQvUlX8

Joe

Thread Information