Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Autocrossers Inc Event 4/11/10
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2010) Autocrossers Inc Event 4/11/10

(2010) Autocrossers Inc Event 4/11/10

Looking for more early season seat time to get the rust off after a long winter? Then come out and join AI @ FedEx on April 11 for the first event of AI's 2010 season. Registration is now open on at

http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/regis...=4251&LMID=213

FedEx does not allow us to collect money onsite for walkups, so if you want to come, you need to register online.

I'll be there but I don't know what car I'll be driving yet... It's either a bone stock on all-seasons '99 Civic EX in HS, my black civic in ST, maybe Jason's RSX-S in ST, or maybe Noel's Z4 in STR? I kinda want to try to win in a different class like HS and have fun throwing around a stock car. Really depends if anyone signs up in HS with R-Comps because then I won't have a shot...

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

You will not want to autocross any car on all-seasons after being on ST and R's for so long. I tried to drive my car on snows at our first event, and I immediately knew I had to find another car to drive. I really think with our experience, all-seasons are no longer fun on any car.

I just want to try and win in a different class, esp if I have a good shot at winning ST at WDCR this year... I know stock is not necessarily as fun, but I think it would be more difficult and hopefully help improve my driving. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to run a bone stock Z4 at the BMW events. It's rwd, more powerful, heavier and dosen't handle as good so it'd be a nice change and challenge... But, I can't get my hands on it for the full season...

I'm in. It'll be the first time out in STR with my 99 Miata, and I expect to get my can handed to me.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Reminder, registration closes tonight at midnight. STU is locked and loaded, what about the rest of you?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I decided to run my civic in ST. Even though it's only me and Jason lol. Looking forward to it. Hope the weather holds up.

I'm debating whether I want to try to do this AI event before driving to Monticello, NY for a Monday track event.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I'm debating whether I want to try to do this AI event before driving to Monticello, NY for a Monday track event.

You know you want to.

I'm signed up for this, but my car just had other ideas. It's out of commission at RRT until at least Monday. So I guess I either need to know what class my stock 2007 Civic hybrid fits into (only mod is a trailer hitch ), or I just try to regroup for the 17th & 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I'm signed up for this, but my car just had other ideas. It's out of commission at RRT until at least Monday. So I guess I either need to know what class my stock 2007 Civic hybrid fits into (only mod is a trailer hitch ), or I just try to regroup for the 17th & 18th.
    The civic would be in H Stock I'm sure. Yay hybrids lol.

AI was fun today on the 'big' lot at Fedex. I got my video mount up and running again, so here we go!

Overall I was pleased but I did leave a little time on the table. I believe I finished 6th in class (of about 10) but results aren't up yet. My smooth needs work.
    Mike R.

^ nice. If anything I might say you need to be more agressive. What was your best time?

Here's my video. Last run is my best with a 64.257. There are a couple places I could have improved on looking back at it and watching some others videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTmiW8J9OPw

That was my best time at 67.719. Clint blistered in a run at 63.x seconds comparatively (another e46 m3, but with more grip) and the best-in-class was a 62.8 Subie STI.

AJ I think I want you to take a ride-along with me sometime soon if timing / course working permits. I need to start getting some more second opinions.
    Mike R.

Sure thing. All depends on the run order but if I can I will, just find me.

Thread Information