Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: (2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here!

Well that really stinks, but thanks for cheering me on!

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    When you ran over the cone in the stop box it automatically makes the entire run a DNF, but does log your time. My buddy was the one that had the other F-Body that won X1. We were cheering you on!
    That makes me so sad But now that I know, I won't do it again! Ken seems really nice and I was glad to see him do so well even if he beat my friend Jeff!

Event 7

There's a 1991 Honda Accord listed under Showroom 2.

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

I think either the announcer or time recorder got my last run time numbers incorrect? In my video the announcer says 46.128 but in the results it shows 46.281. Second, I think Anthony Marshall's time of 42.91 is incorrect. John #243
    Last edited by hepcatz; 09-12-2010 at 05:53 PM.
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

Autox#7

I should be in M2 not M3, #141 Bob Hausmann 99 MZ3, although I do like 1st better than 3rd!

As much as I don't want to forfeit the time that beat Adam, I hit a cone.

Event Number: 7
    Car Number: 194
    Description of Necessary Change: Run 2 should be 45.398+1 and my best run should be 43.469+1

Event #7
    Car #170
    Run #2 was not clean. It was at least +2... maybe more. I hit the Kenny cone at the end of the Chicago box, and I'm pretty sure the one after that. I may have hit some at the beginning, too. Here's proof!

Select '480p' for best results:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-khGtpAp3w

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

212 Marshall, Anthony 2009 Mazda Speed 3 Grey 50.773+1 51.231+OFF 48.823 42.910

Can someone confirm this being right? lol Seems a little suspect.

Also

Event 7
    Car # 219
    He dual drove my car as last second change at check in. He should be in X2 and not X3.
    Last edited by Walka; 09-13-2010 at 08:22 AM.

I'm his roommate, I'm positive it is either a timing malfunction or a number mixup at the line. It could be Fernando Alonso behind the wheel and not get that time, the car, as it stands, doesn't have it in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    As much as I don't want to forfeit the time that beat Adam, I hit a cone.

Event Number: 7
    Car Number: 194
    Description of Necessary Change: Run 2 should be 45.398+1 and my best run should be 43.469+1

I was going around telling people that you beat me again lol

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    I'm his roommate, I'm positive it is either a timing malfunction or a number mixup at the line. It could be Fernando Alonso behind the wheel and not get that time, the car, as it stands, doesn't have it in it.
    Not to mention Alonso was too busy winning at Monza anyway

And Maria has been driving a 95 M3, so she should be in S2 not S3.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Not to mention Alonso was too busy winning at Monza anyway
    On Saturday he was busy qualifying on pole =)

102 should be in s2

A couple of corrections (Jon Levesque):

10-23 results: Last name is spelled Lebesque, should be Levesque.

Final year results:

Event 3 I placed 4th (T2) which is 7 points correct?
    Event 8 I placed 2nd (T2) which should give me 9 points correct?

Also Ron Houghan should be credited with 10 points for Event 8 (T2) and is not.

I'm pretty sure Maria Duhovich was driving her S2 class M3 in events 6 and 7. Her points for those events are shown in S3.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    A couple of corrections (Jon Levesque):

10-23 results: Last name is spelled Lebesque, should be Levesque.

Final year results:

Event 3 I placed 4th (T2) which is 7 points correct?
    Event 8 I placed 2nd (T2) which should give me 9 points correct?

Also Ron Houghan should be credited with 10 points for Event 8 (T2) and is not.
    I'll look into it tonight. I'm pretty sure it's because your name is different. ie John in one event, jonathan in another.

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    I'll look into it tonight. I'm pretty sure it's because your name is different. ie John in one event, jonathan in another.

Wes
    PM'ed you regarding lack of 1 event drop in X3 and lack of points awarded to me in the final event.

Thread Information