Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: (2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here!

Event 5
    Car 192

I could care less if it gets changed or not, but...

There was no chance I was off course on run #1, but I did have a +1 (still not fastest time). I have no idea where the phantom cones I hit on my 2nd and 4th run were, so I guess I couldn't quite get Adam still.

Event number: 5
    Car number: 101
    Should be in T1 instead of S1.

I'm sure Eric Vermote would love to claim 1st in S1 and best Show Room time but it wasn't him driving. I took his car out for a run and that was the time I got in his car. I thought James called a non-comp over the radio to timing for it. I'm sure the others in S1 would appreciate the correction for points reasons..

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    I'm sure Eric Vermote would love to claim 1st in S1 and best Show Room time but it wasn't him driving. I took his car out for a run and that was the time I got in his car. I thought James called a non-comp over the radio to timing for it. I'm sure the others in S1 would appreciate the correction for points reasons..
    This is true, I called a 999 on the car when AJ was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    I was curious how he picked up 6 seconds on one run!

Also, i don't think that dodge charger belongs in S1

I was about to mention the Charger, it should be in X1 right?

Event #6. Maria Duhovich, #102, is now driving an Avus Blue E36 M3 and should probably be in S2.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I clipped a cone on my 3rd run (I can hear the hit on my vid and felt it at the time), and it isn't marked. ALthough maybe it stayed in the box, not sure. ANyways, if someone remembers chasing a cone from the black wrx #44, let me know!.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeD1 View Post
    I was curious how he picked up 6 seconds on one run!
    I knew you'd have to come in and see if that was the case, lol. I noticed it too

Hopefully I can put those kind of times down in a stock '08 Z4. Hope to run one next year in S1 if I can. I think I easily could with some more seat time.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I ran on 8.14.10 @ Bowie, finished all the runs, yet my final and best run was posted as 49.477+DNF. How could I not have finished? Please explain... Car 161, Black Firebird
    Last edited by PorkusMS; 08-16-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Include car #

Does that 1998 m3 belong in M4?

Obviously not.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

event 6
    cor 200

run 5 should be +3 not +1. I'm pretty sure I wipped out 2 cones before the first set of islands plus one in the back sweeper.

Quote Originally Posted by PorkusMS View Post
    I ran on 8.14.10 @ Bowie, finished all the runs, yet my final and best run was posted as 49.477+DNF. How could I not have finished? Please explain... Car 161, Black Firebird
    When you ran over the cone in the stop box it automatically makes the entire run a DNF, but does log your time. My buddy was the one that had the other F-Body that won X1. We were cheering you on!

Thread Information