Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: (2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here!

Event number: 3
    Car number: 151
    Description of necessary change: run 1 I have an off course recorded but I was not off course. If you don't have the time the best I can give is it was a 39.8xx, that's what I remember it being.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Event number: 1
    Car number: 239
    Description of necessary change: Change driver name from "Newman, Jim" to "Newman, James". This will make it easier for tabulating class points so nobody thinks they are two different people.

All posted corrections (to this point) have been applied to the results.

Event number: 4
    Car number: 244
    Class: X2

4th run time is incorrect. It should be 62.018, not 52.018. I didn't run FTD in a thunderstorm!

Also, I know for a fact I had +1 on my first run.....Not sure how they missed me sending a cone and pointer flying 20 feet

Damn....

Event number: 4
    Car number: 293
    Class: X3

Time of my fourth run most likely recorded incorrectly. I'm credited with a 52.XXX, which is awful flattering, but incorrect. I'd wager that it should be a 62.XXX instead since it was in the early stages of the rainstorm.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Outcome is unchanged but thought this might be useful for diagnosing the PM second run timing.

Event Number: 4
    Car Number: 245
    Class: T4
    Description of Necessary Change:
    First run listed correct.
    59.144 was second run
    58.174 was third run
    Was red flagged on fourth run behind car that went off asphalt.
    No idea what fifth run was but 71.098 sounds right.

Event Number: 4
    Car Number: 253
    Class: X3
    Description of Necessary Change: The OFF listed as my 2nd time is incorrect. It should be removed, my 3rd time should become my 2nd time and my 4th time should be my 3rd time. After that, on my 4th run (during the rain) I couldn't get traction due to the rain and went OFF and retired the car to the paddock area, leaving me with just four runs total.

All posted corrections (to this point) have been applied to the results.

AX#5 Car#141 should be in M2 not T2, Bob

FTD for showroom today doesnt look right, unless that guy is reclassed. Car 200 should have ftd showroom.

For today, points #5 that is.

Event #5
    car 158 should be a 2002 m3 in T1

Event Number: 5
    Car Number: 112
    Class: S1
    Description of Necessary Change: Run #2 should be DNF, not OFF (I hit three cones in the stop box)

Thanks.
    Last edited by agreatham; 07-17-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: used proper format
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Car Number: 226
    Listed in Class S1 and should be in Class S2. [The car was a 95 M3 and was co-driven as car number 203 in S2]

Car Number: 261

Under the "Top Times of the Day" for Event 5, it lists car #261 as the top Showroom, but under the results it says he is running under Modified.

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

Why is an E46 M3 in Mod 3 and an E36 M3 in Mod 4? Maybe if an experienced autocrosser mis-classes his car he should be disqualified.
    (joking)
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information