Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/25/2010 - Autocross School #2 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 04/25/2010 - Autocross School #2

Jim that video is hilarious!!! I loved the bleep'ing self-edits. And the part about the book.

But, where is the self-testimonial from later in the day about what a beautiful day it turned out to be after seeming like it would be so shitty?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Jim that video is hilarious!!! I loved the bleep'ing self-edits. And the part about the book.

But, where is the self-testimonial from later in the day about what a beautiful day it turned out to be after seeming like it would be so shitty?
    I didn't want to constantly remind myself that my Corolla missed an amazing course... =(

Mazda James- real nice run man!

Crazy James- lmao, awesome video. I've always wanted to do an "AutoX Day" video pretty much just like what you did. From the beginning of the day leaving home throughout the rest of the day. I liked that you got the students names and whatnot, gives a good perspective and maybe the club can use a video like that to promote events.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Crazy James- lmao, awesome video. I've always wanted to do an "AutoX Day" video pretty much just like what you did. From the beginning of the day leaving home throughout the rest of the day. I liked that you got the students names and whatnot, gives a good perspective and maybe the club can use a video like that to promote events.
    Glad you dug it AJ. Yea, I slapped that together last night cause I couldn't sleep.

I'm planning on doing a video for the Northeastern Div Championship and the Pro Solo day, so if you want to contribute footage it'd be awesome. I cant be everywhere at once, nor do I know everyone, so different perspectives will always help.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Glad you dug it AJ. Yea, I slapped that together last night cause I couldn't sleep.

I'm planning on doing a video for the Northeastern Div Championship and the Pro Solo day, so if you want to contribute footage it'd be awesome. I cant be everywhere at once, nor do I know everyone, so different perspectives will always help.
    Hell yeah I'm in, that would be sweet.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    I think we all really need to thank Sam Bell for his course designs.
    They are not only great in and of themselves, but he was able to figure out how to break a great course in to three segments for the morning practice. That's like grandmaster level course designing.
    Hear, hear! I know I gave Sam crap last year for that really tight and confusing course at MSP but designing three courses that could be linked into one gigantic course that's like serious Voltron stuff.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Damn. That just brought back memories.

Thanks again!

Does anybody remember a different Voltron? Made of a bunch of cars or something? I dunno I could be makin it up.

I think I saw that clip like 100,000 times in fifth grade.

Not sure if I missed it but have the times been posted on the site yet?

Thanks to the instructors for introducing me to Autocross!

Quote Originally Posted by Speede S View Post
    Can't wait to see it! Thanks for taking the time to get it together and uploaded and for riding with me on the slalom portion of the school I appreciate it much

Christie
    #201, mini cooper s
    Here you go, Christie. I hope you and James don't mind me leaving your conversation in there from after your run. James really knows what he's talking about, and the advice he's giving would apply to almost everyone else who was there, including the instructors :-)

Hi Jim, thanks for sharing the video!! I would love to see your AE-86 next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    Here you go, Christie. I hope you and James don't mind me leaving your conversation in there from after your run. James really knows what he's talking about, and the advice he's giving would apply to almost everyone else who was there, including the instructors :-)

Ron thanks for taking the time to post all of those videos, too bad I didn't follow my own advice.
    WDCR STR #14
    2006 Mazda MX-5

Time results are now available at www.nccautocross.com - enjoy!

Someone's been busy tabulating data lately....

Thanks, Jonathan!
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Thread Information