Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
1999 E39 528I Rims-OEM BMW Style 29, 16 inch

Thread: 1999 E39 528I Rims-OEM BMW Style 29, 16 inch

1999 E39 528I Rims-OEM BMW Style 29, 16 inch

I have four OEM BMW Style 29 rims from my 1999 528I for sale( including my spare, the buyer can select any 4 of 5 rims).The rims are 7Jx16H2. I have the caps, the original factory lug bolts and BMW lug locks. The rims are in very good shape reflecting minimal wear with only minor flaws. From more than a few feet the wheels could be mistaken as new. There is little or no brake dust on the front or back of all the rim. The tires mounted on the rims are Continental Contitouring Contacts. One of the tires is worn to the wear bars, the other three have some tread.
    If anyone is interested I'd be happy to let you take a look at them in person or email you some jpeg pictures. You can make an offer on everything or just what you need. I live in Maryland, Carroll County near Sykesville. Make me a reasonable offer and they're yours. I can arrange to have the tires dismounted upon request.

Thanks,
    Bill

What style are the rims? I am looking for a style #29 for my 2001 525iT.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Hi,

How can I tell what style they are? I checked the invoice. The were included as part of the premium package and are listed as 16 inch Cross Spoke Alloy wheels. If you wish I can take a picture this weekend and email it to you. It's dark when I leave and come home for work. I rather take the picture in natural light. Send me your emal address if you want to see a picture.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill,

Check your personal mail.

Steve
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Do you still have the BMW 1999 528i rims in 16"?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGiddyUp View Post
    Do you still have the BMW 1999 528i rims in 16"?
    I doubt he does. This was from 2004.

Thread Information