Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Quote Originally Posted by gripped View Post
    I know I am a new member but I keep sending messages, three now, to billydix and my sent mailbox still says zero messages sent????

Billdixy, this may be the fourth time you heard this (i apologize if it is) but I would like two sets of tags, one for my 330 and one for my x5, in numerical sequence starting with 1050,1060,1070,1080,1090.

Please let us know eta on sending plates

Thank you,
    Nick
    Sent you a PM
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Since we have 1051 though 1099 available, I am choosing 1099: after the Kingdom of Jerusalem was established, the Al-Aqsa Mosque was made into the residential palace for the kings of Jerusalem. The Kings of Jerusalem, were the three main religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islamic. At one time all three of the main religions of the world were in harmony and peace, and there was more peace on earth in that century and in that time than any other in history. Everyone got along like a bunch of Hippies!.

If anyone is a nerd like myself and wish to choose a number which is available and has significant historical meaning behind it, then please use the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11th_century#Events

Billy I choose 1099 Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Who requested 666?

Vic
    Vic make sure you put that in the comments that you want 1099. I need to know who you are.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

We just picked up our plate from the Glen Burnie MVA. Thank you billydix and BMWNCC.

Just sent in my application. I didn't know we could pick our own numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
    Just sent in my application. I didn't know we could pick our own numbers.

Still registered under md??

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Still registered under md??
    My car is registered in MD.

Just received my plates (both sets 1060 & 1061). I assume we need to turn in our old plates?

Thanks Billydix!
    2011 335i M-Sport 6MT & 2015 x5 35d

Quote Originally Posted by TeamErc View Post
    Just received my plates (both sets 1060 & 1061). I assume we need to turn in our old plates?

Thanks Billydix!
    Correct assumption.
    I'd be sure to get a receipt also.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hello Billydix
    I am a new member and have requested for MD License Plate a couple of weeks ago and have not received any response. I also sent emails and no replies. I have filled the form twice online and still no reply. Can you please tell me what the process is to get MD plates. I just need somebody to tell what am doing wrong and if so, what is the right process.

Regards
    Nana

Quote Originally Posted by wagiss View Post
    Hello Billydix
    I am a new member and have requested for MD License Plate a couple of weeks ago and have not received any response. I also sent emails and no replies. I have filled the form twice online and still no reply. Can you please tell me what the process is to get MD plates. I just need somebody to tell what am doing wrong and if so, what is the right process.

Regards
    Nana
    Yeah I filled out the form weeks ago and sent a message and haven't received a reply to either.

I just put in my request today. Lets hope it goes well.

-Smitty

Hey, having the same issue as prowess and wagiss, sent in my application at the end of july, and no word.

Same issue here. Submitted the form in September and heard no response. What is the process once the form is submitted?

Quote Originally Posted by mmash View Post
    Same issue here. Submitted the form in September and heard no response. What is the process once the form is submitted?
    Your form was submitted. Twice.
    There may have been a problem with the website in that the form was not sent to Billy. That has been resolved.
    I'd suggest emailing Billy directly at NCCBaltimore at outlook.com
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information