Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Billydix, I also just joined the NCC through BMWCCA and requested the MD plates via the form on this forum... didn't realize we could request specific numbers, if available... can I send you a PM with my request??

...would have put it in the remarks if I knew otherwise.

Thanks much!

Billy - Did you get my PM?

Billy - PM'd you also... just so I know, do we take the mailed back forms direct to MVA for plates?... what is the timeframe for plates to be made?

Patiently waiting but man it is tough!!

What is the current range of numbers available if we would like to chose?

Also, if the car is registered in both the husband's and wife's name do both need to be BMWCCA members or is one member sufficient?

1046 - 1050 as of right now. If you want you can reserve a number starting with 1046 and greater. However number go in numerical order. I.E. if you want 2002 you will have to wait until we get to those sequence of numbers. Tags are assign to the club member not the car per say.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Hey All! just joined here and bmwcca looking forward to getting to know you all ....... i want to get some bmw plates too, how do i go about this?

Go to the home page and click on the license plate tag
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

I applied on the club web page for md plates. I am picking up today a new 335i. The registration process has been initiated by the dealer. How do I coordinate the two processes?

Get the tag. I will be sending you a form to fill out and then you can get your BMW tag from MVA.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

I submitted the paperwork like 2 weeks ago, how long does it usually take for them to send over the forms?

I am waiting on MVA to receive our new allotment of Tags before I can send out any apps.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

What tag numbers are we currently on? Thinking about wanting a specific number. Thanks!

+1. I submitted my form last week and wouldn't mind requesting a specific number so I can remember my plate. is there anything to it after submitting the form? Tag comes in the mail? Thanks!

what numbers do you have in mind? when you get the form you can mail it in or go in person. Currently we are waiting for the new series of tags to be shipped to MVA.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

What # range are we at? Also, about how long does it take for the tags to be shipped to the MVA

Thread Information