Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Just something easy to remember. Where are we at this point...
    1050-1199? 1089
    1100-1149? 1111. (Second pic: 1100)
    1200-1249? 1234. (Second pic: 1200)
    1300-1350? 1335. (Second Pic: 1300)

Otherwise, I'm good with whatever. Thanks for your help!

Sent you a PM
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Did you ever get an answer to this question.

Regarding if both husband and wife are on registration, do you both have to be members.
    To expand further, my wife is listed on both my bmw's, can I get two sets of tags where I am the registered member but we are both on registration.
    Last edited by TeamErc; 07-05-2013 at 08:02 PM.

@gripped is your wife an associate member... You spouse as well as members of your household qualify for associate membership which grants them all membership benefits; however you only receive one Roundel and DB magazine for the household. Associate membership is only an extra $10.00 per year. just my two and a half cents worth...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I just became a member of the club tonight and figuring things out. Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to go ahead and do that.

Quote Originally Posted by gripped View Post
    Did you ever get an answer to this question.

Regarding if both husband and wife are on registration, do you both have to be members.
    To expand further, my wife is listed on both my bmw's, can I get two sets of tags where I am the registered member but we are both on registration.
    Yes, I was informed that only one member would be sufficient even of the car is titled in two names. However, like zchild states you can add an associate member for only $10/yr.

If you were hoping to get your plate soon you may be disappointed. I have been waiting for my MVA form since mid-April, almost three months. After repeated inquiries I was finally told that the Club was waiting for members to pick up already assigned plates before they could issue more. Now it is stated that we are waiting for new plates to arrive to the Glen Burnie MVA. Whatever the issue(s), it has dampened my excitement about the Club. I would suggest that the NCC stop advertising the MD Club tag in the printed magazine until plates are actually available. I do understand that members may be volunteering their time to run the Club so I am trying to be patient.

If anyone has had a more successful result or has received a more informed response to submitting the initial form I would appreciate hearing it.

Tags are in. Applications will be mailed out on Monday
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
    Yes, I was informed that only one member would be sufficient even of the car is titled in two names. However, like zchild states you can add an associate member for only $10/yr.

If you were hoping to get your plate soon you may be disappointed. I have been waiting for my MVA form since mid-April, almost three months. After repeated inquiries I was finally told that the Club was waiting for members to pick up already assigned plates before they could issue more. Now it is stated that we are waiting for new plates to arrive to the Glen Burnie MVA. Whatever the issue(s), it has dampened my excitement about the Club. I would suggest that the NCC stop advertising the MD Club tag in the printed magazine until plates are actually available. I do understand that members may be volunteering their time to run the Club so I am trying to be patient.

If anyone has had a more successful result or has received a more informed response to submitting the initial form I would appreciate hearing it.
    BlueSky, I understand your situation beause the same thing happen to me. The process is a follows. MVA allocates us a set number of plates. I issue the application to you to get the plates. If the plates are not pick up in a timely matter the process get screwed up because MVA will not order new plates until 95% of the tags have been issued. This can create a long gap because it take 60 - 90 days for new tags to created and shipped to MVA. At the same time we can run out of tags while I have to harass members to decide whether they want their tags or not. It is unfortunate that when you applied for a tag we were at that point. I am attempting to correct that situation so the process can run smoother.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

I sent my application online on Monday, 08 2013 and I'm sure if it got into the order you just mentioned.
    I'm pretty new to National Capital Chapter but been a BMW CCA member for quiet wile and I'm hopping to get my special plate soon!!!

I want plates too guys .. I want BMW 0786. is that number availble? And does it have to be Numbers?

just applied for my set today...can you fill me in with the process once you receive my online order?

Quote Originally Posted by macaddict315 View Post
    just applied for my set today...can you fill me in with the process once you receive my online order?
    You fill out an online request. I send you an application for the tag. You get to MVA they send you the tags
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

Quote Originally Posted by nayshunm3 View Post
    I want plates too guys .. I want BMW 0786. is that number availble? And does it have to be Numbers?
    BMW tags are numbers only. Fill out the online app and I will get you an app which goes to MVA and they will send you tags. 0786 is long gone. we are between 1051 and 1100 and 1100 has been spoken for a long time ago.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    Tags are in. Applications will be mailed out on Monday
    Can we please have an update on this. As of today's mail we have not received our MVA form. Mail within MD is usually just a few days. We are traveling across the US next week and would have liked to have our new plates. Have only certain numbers gone out or was there an unanticipated delay?

I know I am a new member but I keep sending messages, three now, to billydix and my sent mailbox still says zero messages sent????

Billdixy, this may be the fourth time you heard this (i apologize if it is) but I would like two sets of tags, one for my 330 and one for my x5, in numerical sequence starting with 1050,1060,1070,1080,1090.

Please let us know eta on sending plates

Thank you,
    Nick

Thread Information