Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 149

Thread: Maryland License Plates

                  
   

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member SpongeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Baltimore - near Towson
    Posts
    413

    Talking Maryland License Plates

    THREE sets of Maryland license plate applications were mailed TODAY.

    (They would have been mailed sooner, but I could not find the mailbox)

    Are you now one of the very FEW Maryland club members without our special license plates?
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

    Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    THREE sets of Maryland license plate applications were mailed TODAY.

    (They would have been mailed sooner, but I could not find the mailbox)

    Are you now one of the very FEW Maryland club members without our special license plates?
    Yes, I guess I am, can I get a vanity selection? BMW ZCPE

  3. #3
    Senior Member SpongeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Baltimore - near Towson
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Yes, I guess I am, can I get a vanity selection? BMW ZCPE
    Our tags carry numbers in sequence only - see the sample on the main web page.

    You may be able to order this as a personal vanity tag - National BMW can tell you if you may use the club emblem on a personal tag....
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

    Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

  4. #4
    Bob, you'd appreciate this, I had a Md tag for years XXK533 on my 533, just got lucky.I think the DMV lady gave me 531 and I asked if I could have 533 and she went with it!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member SpongeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Baltimore - near Towson
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Bob, you'd appreciate this, I had a Md tag for years XXK533 on my 533, just got lucky.I think the DMV lady gave me 531 and I asked if I could have 533 and she went with it!!
    Current numbers show that our active tags jump from BMW 0529 to BMW 0535...so you are talking about regular Maryland tags, right?



    I should be ordering BMW 0750 to BMW 0800 in a few weeks!!!
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 02-12-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: accuracy
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

    Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

  6. #6
    Bob, yea, thats what made it really special, like I had an inside connection at MVA.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Northeastern MD
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Current numbers show that our active tags jump from BMW 0529 to BMW 0535...so you are talking about regular Maryland tags, right?



    I should be ordering BMW 0750 to BMW 0800 in a few weeks!!!
    Bob, if you are saying we may ask for one within the available group, I'd like to pre-order one within your next 50! (40 actually )

    DIBS!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    469
    If I could substitute 4 letters rather than numbers, I'd definitely order one. I already have a vanity at the moment.

  9. #9
    Senior Member JC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arbutus, MD
    Posts
    428
    So, out of curiosity, which is more popular, MD or VA plates?
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

  10. #10
    Senior Member SpongeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Baltimore - near Towson
    Posts
    413
    No question - You see a lot more Maryland NCCBMWCCA club license plates on cars........more than 752 of them than Virginia NCCBNMWCCA plates!!!!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

    Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

  11. #11
    Senior Member JC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arbutus, MD
    Posts
    428
    Thought so. Working in the DC area, I have never seen a VA plate. While when the weather breaks, the MD plates can be seen everywhere.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

  12. #12
    Whomever has BMW 0777, It was nice driving with you yesterday up North 95 towards Bel Air. Too much traffic to relax, but nice cruise! Who are you? :-)
    lrosie89
    2009 328xi - Lil' Red

  13. #13
    Hello, I entered the info on this site for MD plates, but I haven't received a confirmation email. What's next in the process? Will I hear from the MVA?

  14. #14
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,450
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmagnaye View Post
    Hello, I entered the info on this site for MD plates, but I haven't received a confirmation email. What's next in the process? Will I hear from the MVA?
    You will receive a form from the chapter's license plate administrator to mail.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  15. #15

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Md plates 700 series
    By SpongeBob in forum Chapter Stuff
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:04 AM
  2. MARYLAND NCCBMWCCA License Plates
    By SpongeBob in forum Chapter Stuff
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 11:05 PM
  3. Maryland CCA License Plates
    By M50_328is in forum Chapter Stuff
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 03:55 PM
  4. Personalized license plates
    By 1996 328ti in forum Off topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 09:44 AM
  5. MD Plates
    By Zchild in forum Off topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 04:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •