Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Daytona CTC Race Viewing Party Feb. 13.: 02-04-2010
  • 02-04-2010
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

Daytona CTC Race Viewing Party Feb. 13.

On Saturday, February 13th 2010 at 7pm, please join the RRT Racing Drivers and Crew at Carpool in Arlington to celebrate another successful Grand-Am race finish. You have probably already seen hours of coverage of the Grand-am Rolex 24 at Daytona, but now you can see the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge action alongside one of the top ten teams.

Carpool has blocked off the pool lounge closest to Fairfax drive to show the race on several flat screens and allow us BMW enthusiasts to enjoy the race and grab a beer. In addition, there will be three tables available for those that want to play pool plus $2.75 Miller Lites and $3.50 Yuenglings until 9pm.

If the weather cooperates, the #18 RRT Racing E90 328i racecar will be on hand to look over up-close and personal.

Carpool is located at 4000 Fairfax Drive, Arlington VA 22203. For more information, please visit their website at www.gocarpool.com.

Thread: Daytona CTC Race Viewing Party Feb. 13.: 02-04-2010

I'll most likely be there.

Wait, there is a request to RSVP? How did I miss that?
      Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

No need to RSVP. Come on out!
      RRT Racing Crew Member

I don't know who added that notice about RSVP to my original post.
      After 5 days they finally plowed my hill today, so I no longer need to walk to the Carpool.
      Woody
      96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
      I don't know who added that notice about RSVP to my original post.
      After 5 days they finally plowed my hill today, so I no longer need to walk to the Carpool.
      When you create an event in the social calendar it automatically creates a thread.
      ...steven
      BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Do you mean an RSVP? I didn't mean to "create" an NCC event. It was just notifying people about a private party that NCC members are invited. I figured "social" was the most appropriate spot for it.
      Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
      Do you mean an RSVP? I didn't mean to "create" an NCC event. It was just notifying people about a private party that NCC members are invited. I figured "social" was the most appropriate spot for it.
      It was the place to add it to the calendar. But since adding the function so people can RSVP to the event, a post is automatically created.
      ...steven
      BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

CTC Race broadcast pre-empted

Yesterday's NASCAR truck race was rained out and will be carried live on Speed TV at 7 pm tonight. So not Continental Tire race. RRT has not decided whether to go ahead with the party. Stay tuned.
      Woody

Speed TV has announced the race will be shown at 10:30, folloing the truck race. The RRT party at the Carpool is still on. The Caps game will be available at 8 to be followed by the race. Don't worry about missing the men's Downhill race from Whistler - it has been postponed due to weather.
      Woody

Thread Information