I'm running out of ideas for a Columbia location to host our socials (another reason why I wanted to try Looney's). I've researched quite a few places over the years and ruled out many because they either don't have good enough parking, require some kind of deposit or headcount, or the food just isnt that good. I usually favor chain restaurants b/c they can easily staff to handle our events. When places ask me how many people we'll have, the response of 'anywhere between 20-50' usually doesn't fly too well (and asking members to RSVP isnt the most reliable method, although I do appreciate those that do).

I do have a few 'go-to' places that we can start rotating if needed. They all have decent food, great parking, and have handled our past events successfully:
1. Champps
2. PubDog
3. River Hill Sports Grill
4. Looneys

These are a few places that I've considered, but don't just quite make the cut:
1. Green Turtle - parking is terrible and they could never understand the concept of a reservation on the 3rd Thursday of every month
2. Houlihans - food is overpriced and not that good. parking is just OK
3. Clydes - deposit and guaranteed headcount is required
4. Rams Head - guaranteed headcount required

Anyone have any other suggestions? I'd be open to looking outside of Columbia, as long as its in a surrounding city, but I'd rather not move it to places like downtown Baltimore (no parking) or Annapolis (too far).

I want to pick a place within the next few weeks and make an announcement at the March social at Looney's, so people know where to show up in April.