Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Review Section

View Poll Results: Review Section

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, I think it will be useful.

5 71.43%
  • No, I find the forums adequate.

1 14.29%
  • Doesn't matter either way.

1 14.29%

Thread: Review Section

Review Section

Since people are always asking about different dealerships and independents, would a Review Section be useful? One person would start the review and others could comment, pro or con.

I'm thinking of different sections
    Automotive Repair

• BMW Dealers
    • Independents
    • Windshield Repair
    • Body Repair

Auto Purchase

• BMW Dealers
    • Independents

Aftermarket

Restaurants
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

It would be nice if you could setup a template so that fair comparisons can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by mdepena View Post
    It would be nice if you could setup a template so that fair comparisons can be made.
    That's something this wouldn't be able to do.
    But I think you can give ratings, but ratings are very subjective.

Edit: Don't forget, we are here to serve the members.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-01-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I think the "fair" part is going to be an issue. Remember the old customer service adage "Treat the customer right, they might tell a friend. Treat the customer wrong, and they'll tell everyone." Every forum I'm on that has something like this it turns into a complaint fest, where everyone wants you to know how horrible x dealer or y shop is. You end up wanting to take your business to the shop with the least complaints, not the most praise, because praise is harder to come by.

Besides I'd hate to see BMW of Sterling go out of business because of us (see what I did there...)
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I don't think there is a dealer in the area that someone hasn't had an issue with.
    Might even go as far to say, in the country.

I'm trying to get away from the long thread we have now regarding different shops.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Besides I'd hate to see BMW of Sterling go out of business because of us (see what I did there...)
    Don't get me started with Sterling BMW. :-)
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-01-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag

Quote Originally Posted by mdepena View Post
    Don't get me started with Sterling BMW. :-)
    If Sterling didn't f' up our Mini's transmission when I lived there we wouldn't have gotten a replacement transmission out of warranty in SC. But let's not go O/T.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information