Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 11/13/2010 - DIY @ Tischer BMW (Canceled)

Thread: 11/13/2010 - DIY @ Tischer BMW (Canceled)

11/13/2010 - DIY @ Tischer BMW (Canceled)

3211 Automobile Boulevard
    Silver Spring, MD 20904
    (888) 295-2096

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...19F8DF7E114514

tischerbmw.net
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 09-04-2010 at 08:13 PM.

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD

Follow up with Phillip

Phillip,

I had sent you an e-mail to follow up on some questions regarding the up and coming DIY event @ tishcer BMW. Can you reach out to me and follow up on this item. I would love to talk and or converse via e-mail both are shown below.

Robert.hollister@aecom.com
    (410) 637 1746

Can someone PLEASE help me register for this event. I can't find the link to register at the National site or the local site.

Thanks,

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by 1988Terp View Post
    Can someone PLEASE help me register for this event. I can't find the link to register at the National site or the local site.

Thanks,

-Mike
    There is a link in the first post.
    http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...19F8DF7E114514

You can also go to http://ncc.motorsportreg.com.
    Plus if you click on Chapter Programs --> Do-It Yourself you will find more information about the program.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 11-03-2010 at 10:15 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Registration is closed. Can I be added? Is there a Waitlist?

I have what I believe is a simple repair, but I'll need a little assistance. My son's E30 driver's side door lock is broken and I've ordered a replacement from Tischer Parts Dept. I'd like to get this repaired before Thanksgiving so my son can drive the car during semester break without climbing in thru the window or across the console from the passenger side.

I'm a regular Tischer customer, I buy all my parts from them for my '88 635CSi, '99M3, and the '88 325ic.

Thanks,

-Mike
    (301) 523-4163

Quote Originally Posted by 1988Terp View Post
    I have what I believe is a simple repair, but I'll need a little assistance. My son's E30 driver's side door lock is broken and I've ordered a replacement from Tischer Parts Dept. I'd like to get this repaired before Thanksgiving so my son can drive the car during semester break without climbing in thru the window or across the console from the passenger side.

I'm a regular Tischer customer, I buy all my parts from them for my '88 635CSi, '99M3, and the '88 325ic.

Thanks,

-Mike
    (301) 523-4163
    send a PM to orb0554. Oscar should be the coordinator for this event. doesn't sound like you need a lift, so there's a possibility you could walkup unless there are people in front of you on the waitlist.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD

Still trying to get involved

Sounds like I have the same problem as some others.

I would really like to attend or get somebody to tell me that I can't because I would like to use a lift and do some fluid changes on the M3.

I sent an e-mail to Phillip as he instructed me to do so when we spoke at chapterfest but did not hear back.

Paul, if you are out there can you give me a call. 410 637 1746
    Phillip, if you are out there can you help me out?

///RK

I regret to inform everyone that our sponsor, Tischer BMW, has just decided to cancel our DIY planned for November 13, 2010. The general manager made the decision and telephoned Phillip Cummings earlier today.

Please accept my apologies and I hope to see you at the next event, Oscar.

What the Hay?? Seems to me that our chapter's top mgt needs to get with BMWCCA HQ and find out what is going on from a big picture point of view. Do we need to change our mouthwash? Are BMW dealers nationwide opting out of DIYs? Reason(s)??

Very disappointing. Don't worry Oscar and Phillip, we're certainly not blaming you.

I believe this one is just bad timing due to Tischer going through a building renovation.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

...and the other BMW dealers that canceled our DIYs this year??

Question Re examine program.

The climate appears to have changed somewhat.Perhaps a re examination of the program is in order. Maybe some additional incentives should be suggested/offered to these dealerships/sponsers.

Thread Information